All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I absolutely love love love GBE's unis. They are blinged out but it totally works and isn't too much. My favorite part though is the rhinestones on the shoes. It looks so good when they sparkle off of a flyers foot in the air. The bows are also adorable!
I didn't know they had rhinestones on the shoes! Does anyone have a better picture of it?

424953_10150539364709624_132923074623_9016253_278692022_n.jpg

FAMOUS SUPERSTARS!!!

I saw these in person at SOH, I think. They were beautiful, but the skirts were waaaaayyy too short. There was a little one, def. mini aged, and her skirt couldn't have been more than 6 or so inches long.

Those are much more modern uniforms for White Dragons. I like the concept, but the bright shiny green, large white diagonal lines and the Dragon symbol on the chest make Power Rangers come to mind a bit. They are probably one of a few teams from their region with such new styled unis though, so I'm sure they are the envy of everyone else at most of their competitions in these!

Famous Superstars aren't new, they've had them since at least last season (I think that was their first season as Famous instead of Basics).
255mc6p.jpg
Not usually a fan of white uniforms but I LOVE these!!

Back