All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I looked through the wiki and this thread and didn't see this. This is Bowling Green Cheer Force's new open uniform-
2vxgjfa.jpg
the font reminds me of starwars :3.
i like it overall, the shorts fit nicely.

Yeah, I do feel like shorts are more of the problem. Let's face it- girls are in skin tight shorts bumpin and shakin'...can't imagine that's good for our image. Especially when those shorts are teeny-tiny. Although for crop tops, maybe insisting that all tops be, I dunno, 4 inches from the armpit, even if they grow a bit they still might not be super small by the time they get new ones. On average, I don't think crop tops are a HUGE deal (although I wouldn't say no to them being for seniors only, even though YES, a 10 year old might be on the team, at least there's an initiative to say 'Hey, we're doing our part to keep this family friendly')..but a bit more regulation into fit and length might not be awful.
DSC_0086.jpg

Saw this at WOW Factor Sports competition this weekend. As a parent, I was horrified.

:confused: O M G. Even if they were supposed to have skirts that disappeared, their spankies disappeared!!!!!! I would have rather seen them in basketball shorts. It was universal exposure. Not just one or two or even 3 sizing issues.

^ those "shorts" look identical to the spanks my team used to wear. and since it doesn't match the zebra on the top, i'm guessing that's what they're wearing. maybe to save money, maybe because they thought it was a good idea, or maybe their uniform came with a skirt and they desperately wanted to wear shorts? who knows. but there's a reason they should not be worn alone. (and maybe i'm wrong and those really are shorts, but i'm going to hope no uniform company sold those as appropriate fitting shorts)

not to mention the horizontal stripes just widen and draw attention to the area.

at least their tops are modest.

Omg! You have got to be kidding me!? They should've been deducted big time for butt cheeks hanging out. Its not just one girl or an accident (like a wardrobe malfunction). Those certainly aren't "shorts", it's underwear! Its not like they just jumped on stage and cheeks starting popping out, they had to be at the competition for hours, walking around, warming up etc...and not one person thought this was a bad idea? I'm sure they tried them on before the day of the comp and no one thought, "Hey, where's the rest of my uniform that supposed to cover my booty!?!?!"

Back