All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bahaha! I've had this happen. I have a philosphy about gyms that wear one particular color and especially gyms that put that particular color with ANY animal print whatsoever in their uniform....I'm usually DEAD ON when they take the mat. They'll come out and I'll say...hmmmm "[insert color] and zebra print....this is likely to be a train wreck"....54 deductions later....there you go.

But, every once in a while, we'll run into a gym with that color scheme that will totally shut me up. To them I say....WELL DONE!

It's pink isn't it?

429719_10150730595761584_325384936583_11421123_920622574_n.jpg

saw this on facebook .. dead from the cuteness... and sick hairpiece

Our sample uniform arrived today and I am so thrilled with it. This is the one you guys were so helpful with suggestions and design ideas, so I couldn't wait to post it. I don't get to see the girls until Wed, I'll post a proper photo of the uni on a girl then.

Front
DSC_0614.jpg

Back
DSC_0618.jpg

Skirt
DSC_0617.jpg

ETA: eeeeek sorry they are so big

This is lush! It's just the right amount of everything and they look like they'd flatter any body shape :D

Oh my, people complain about fetus flyers? This child is literally straight outta' the womb! She's adorable and the uni is nice but I could neverrr justify spending $200+ on a uni she's gonna grow out of in 3 months.

Oh my, people complain about fetus flyers? This child is literally straight outta' the womb! She's adorable and the uni is nice but I could neverrr justify spending $200+ on a uni she's gonna grow out of in 3 months.
lol, her bellybutton looks like it still has part of the cord attached :D so cute.

I was trying to describe the uniforms that folks are talking about on here - the red and black team with the sweetheart neckline and the only thing I could think of to describe them in a way they'd get it...was this....

Anyone see The Replacements? The neckline on this and the one folks are talking about remind me of each other.

TheReplacements13108.jpg

lol yeah well im almost positive shes a coaches kid considering shes still rockin some huggies lol

this little cutie was dancin her heart out at a competition in San Antonio, i saw her during awards at cheer power. i was there competing and she was a DOLL! too precious! and yes she didn't compete, im assuming she was a coaches daughter becuase she was being carried by a coach! but still a cute kid :)

Yup. I'm sure there are some hot pink zebra teams out there that blow the curve, but most of the time.....it's game over.

We are hot pink/zebra print... and we have actually done very well at competitions this year( and in the past). We have won numerous overalls this year. We have been around going on 7 years now.. and I still think people think we arent good when they see our colors and uniforms.. but oh well..
btw 12stepcheermom... we are "neighbors" our gym is about an hour from yall :)

Back