All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's wrong with them being like goldstars?...
i meant move like goldstars :s i dont think our blue and white with black leopard will ever look like goldstars :s i was responding to the post ive quoted below ... no offence was intended to goldstar i just worried ours would move or not sit right which Leigh said was an issue with galaxys
I asked someone & she says they ride up a bit but they're okay. They don't fit all that well and the elastic in the gold strip at the top twists which would drive me INSANE with my OCD. T

Pretty sure she's just talking about the fact that they move. Not appearance.
eta: Awk. Replied at the exact same moment she did.
lol great minds think alike, yeh thats exactly what i meant! my team had full uniforms like in my profile pic and got these -->
539974_2989189287956_1208794087_32302803_565549069_n.jpg
549222_2989210968498_1208794087_32302807_470330776_n.jpg

Is it just me, or are the images restricted? Lol, it could be because im at school trying to check the forums... Hahahah
:D

Aviator Allstars F22 Raptors Coed6:
533987_748189892143_284202349_7439283_1745190365_n.jpg
Hey! It's our sister gym!!!!! we posted up on your Facebook a while back. We gotta get the raptor and the angels together at worlds for a little multi-national Aviator pic!!!!! I'm pretty sure the guy in the middle is on our FB photos throwing your hand signs with two of our guys they met at worlds lot year throwing our hand signs. It's a great picture :)

lol great minds think alike, yeh thats exactly what i meant! my team had full uniforms like in my profile pic and got these -->
539974_2989189287956_1208794087_32302803_565549069_n.jpg
Could you explain why you guys went with cheetah btw? Did you have it before? I just find the connection between Rockstar & cheetah hard to make! Still gorgeous uniforms though.

Could you explain why you guys went with cheetah btw? Did you have it before? I just find the connection between Rockstar & cheetah hard to make! Still gorgeous uniforms though.
lmao to be perfectly honest its roz(head coach) and her love of all things leopard print!!! our training kit is black with leopard for dance and the white and blue for cheer. its nothing to do with rockstar she just loves it lol

lmao to be perfectly honest its roz(head coach) and her love of all things leopard print!!! our training kit is black with leopard for dance and the white and blue for cheer. its nothing to do with rockstar she just loves it lol
Haha, i must be honest it does bug me a bit! I think if it was a star pattern where the leopard is i would fall in love.

Haha, i must be honest it does bug me a bit! I think if it was a star pattern where the leopard is i would fall in love.
the star pattern ive been told is trademarked/patented by GK. i have nothing to do with uniforms i just teach j3 and tumbling roz does all else i dont really mind the uniform. i just love the fact they are comfy, our old uniforms were soo tight and the braiding made them really restricting

the star pattern ive been told is trademarked/patented by GK. i have nothing to do with uniforms i just teach j3 and tumbling roz does all else i dont really mind the uniform. i just love the fact they are comfy, our old uniforms were soo tight and the braiding made them really restricting
Ha, how annoying! Yes they still look a major improvement on the old ones though!

Back