All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4hyrz4.jpg
In a non-creepy way, I was always admiring your uniforms at competitions. I think they're so pretty.

How many uniforms does Fierce have? I know they have the ones that the worlds team wears, that looks like a super fierce swim suit, and then the level 1-4 itty bitty malfuction waiting to happen uniform, but what team wears that uniform?

What do you mean you dont understand it?
Why the random cutout :confused:

How many uniforms does Fierce have? I know they have the ones that the worlds team wears, that looks like a super fierce swim suit, and then the level 1-4 itty bitty malfuction waiting to happen uniform, but what team wears that uniform?

Why the random cutout :confused:
they are from northern california known as fierce cheer elite

What do you mean you dont understand it?

ztaprincess already answered correctly for me but it just doesn't make sense. what is it's purpose? I realize back/shoulder cutouts also serve no purpose.. but shoulder cutouts may help you move your arms. back cutouts add to the flashiness or detail to the uniform. a chunk missing out of the middle of one arm is just odd to me. at least maybe do both arms?

I remember I thought it was so funny at jamz, everyone thought the norcal fierce was part of the socal fierce. same colors and name. and I think that uniform kinda looks like the one socal fierce used to have

lol, in vegas, i took a picture with Bucky O'Leary (who coaches at socal fierce) and he was like, "oh i like your colors!" :oops:

we are very friendly with "the other fierce" as we call them :D. sometimes we get stares from them, which is totally expected. They get them back from some girls from our gym that didnt know about their gym. But otherwise its a really friendly relationship :).

last year the 4.2 team had a voice over that said "you be the allstars, we'll be elite" and the first time I heard it i was like, :eek: . but thats pretty much where ive seen/experienced it end. we cheer them on when we can, and i have a high respect for their gym and athletes.

Back