All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For Cheer Savannas, I feel like it's one of those unis that would just be used for fun or a photoshoot? Not to compete in. But they are ADORABLE.
Galaxy- One of the top three new unis this year :) IMO

Galaxy - wow! love them! just the right amount of everything - so classy looking.
my absolute favorite so far!!

I absolutely hate the galaxy Uni, so ugly and boring and gahh those rhinestones. And ugh I bet it has some ugly cutouts on the other side.. Just ugh

Only kidding.. That uniform is so pretty but everyone loved that cheer center one and surprisingly loved the Cheer Savannah one besides the ones who disagreed on the colors and everyone loves this galaxy one so we have has so many pages of nice comments in a row I just had to get back to the usual comments lol.

I love this thread!!
S/n: we compete Saturday and still no uniforms!!! I'm getting scared!!

I absolutely hate the galaxy Uni, so ugly and boring and gahh those rhinestones. And ugh I bet it has some ugly cutouts on the other side.. Just ugh

Only kidding.. That uniform is so pretty but everyone loved that cheer center one and surprisingly loved the Cheer Savannah one besides the ones who disagreed on the colors and everyone loves this galaxy one so we have has so many pages of nice comments in a row I just had to get back to the usual comments lol.

I love this thread!!
S/n: we compete Saturday and still no uniforms!!! I'm getting scared!!

your uniforms suck
I'm psychic
(continuing the rude comments)

I LOVE the Cheer Savannah unis. They're definitely different, but in a good way. Some of the "different" uniforms I've seen this year are just not cute at all >_<

38106230079878661424710.jpg

37752022157863226541487.jpg

Ill post. I personally like the skirt...its different and fun. Not a fan of the top...but its Cheer Savannah...I love that they love to think outside of the box. This is something only Cheer Savannah could or should pull off
So. Much. Pink. And. Red. It reminds me of Valentines day.

Back