All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No we never had collars... I think you're thinking of Primer All Stars, who still have the uniforms with the collars. No, we wont be at victory cup tomorrow. We don't compete again until Dec. 3rd or 4th.

These are our uniforms from last year.
gotcha the only thing i could remember from them was the name on the back the same way nor cal did theirs last year

I have never understood this argument. Is it any more appropriate for a 13 year old to be running around in hot pants and a long sleeve sports bra than an 8 year old? No. How do you handle the phoenom 10 year olds who end up on junior and senior teams? Is it more appropriate for them to wear that kind of stuff because "they are really good at what they do and they deserve it?" I just don't understand why in cheerleading the reward for improving your skills and having more birthdays getting the opportunity to wear outfits you can't take your kid to the grocery store in without having to cover your child up or at least explain why they are dressed the way they are....

Replacwith: "having more birthdays is getting the opportunity to wear outfits your parents can't take you in the grocery store in without having to cover you up or at least explain why their child is dressed the way they are"

Sorry, I wrote that waaaaaaay wrong...

And now... SPIRIT OF TEXAS! <3

377730_2386227702774_1463230289_32682941_1179353916_n.jpg

Back