All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, because if there is a photo of a UK cheerleader that T. Lynne hasn't personally approved he has an aneurysm and threatens a lawsuit.

Even if the picture is already on the cover of a magazine? If so that seems really silly.

here you go guys.

1zelbic.jpg

Pretttty! Although the purple looks kinda blue, probably the lighting though.

The purple does have a blue hue but it's really pretty! The skirts are temporary due to the rhinestones being on the white strip instead of the purple like the top. We were just happy to have skirts! lol The lower level senior teams have a similar one but the shoulders are cutout.

I actually really like that Top Gun uniform. I think that they made it the usual top gun style but made it more appropriate for the younger athletes. I still would love to see the shoulders covered, but I have to get past that and just look at the uniform which personally I think is great.
I am actually more excited to see what O4 will be wearing more then any other team in the gym.

Like the Intensity Top, something with the shorts bugs me but i cant put my finger on it. I'm thinking it's the way they are laying and I'll like them on someone.

Back