All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CA Flyers
i3a1iv.jpg
holy mystic.

Everyone says they hate sublimated unis, but personally i love them ***if there done right!! i like how clean and athletic they have the potential to be! As much as I love rhinestones, sometimes they are not as athletic looking as everyone wants cheer to be portrayed. honestly if they were toned down I think sublimated can be the future of uniforms, JMO. :)

tumblr_luobl9vW221r6sovko1_1280.jpg

Everyone says they hate sublimated unis, but personally i love them ***if there done right!! i like how clean and athletic they have the potential to be! As much as I love rhinestones, sometimes they are not as athletic looking as everyone wants cheer to be portrayed. honestly if they were toned down I think sublimated can be the future of uniforms, JMO. :)

can i shimmy this a million more times?

and omg can i say the top of twinkles is adorable?! i wish the T wasnt on the back though :/

Sublimated uniforms and shoulder cutouts have become the anti-christmas. Instead of Santa bringing me things, I just want him to take all these uniforms away. Far Far Far Away.:(

P.S. Twinkles is really cute, but I can't decide if the "T" on the back is cute or awkward. Like, the lines of it don't match up with the rest of the uniform and that drives me crazy. It's just like chilling there. And I dislike belts all around, so, yeah not a fan of that. I still like it though. So far WC is 2 for 2 with me. Good designs that'll be really clean on the floor.

Back