All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it too much to ask for this thread to remain about new uniforms and not random uniforms you find in the varsity/gk catalog that you want to post and make fun of? Maybe make a thread about uniforms NOT to purchase with those pictures? I don't mind commenting on new uniforms but constantly quoting the picture of the random made up uniform on every other page is a bit much.

Just so everyone knows, I'm going through the first half of this thread and deleting all the comments and leaving only the uniform pictures. I just tried to look through this thread and there were about 3 pages of arguments on how to spell there/they're/their. And that has nothing to do with uniforms. So just be aware that I'm deleting the nonsense so people who want to actually browse the uniform pictures, can :)

here is a picture of Cheer Intensity's on people...and the boys uniform too.

atql95.jpg

Clarksville Cheer Extreme (panthers) youth & up uniforms

I'm ready so let's hear it....:)
c6e4e24b-df07-cf53.jpg

Excuse my daughters face, that is the fakest smile.. I woke her up from sleeping in the car on the way home so pretty sure she doesn't like me right now

c6e4e24b-df68-f4cf.jpg

The back, this is special to a lot of people at our gym. We had a cheerleader who was really close to the owners and pretty much everyone at the gym and he passed away last season and it was a really hard thing that took place. He had that tattooed across him so it's kind of our on little way to remember him!

Can I ask where you guys order your uniforms from? I'm in the middle of looking for some for my squad that don't break the bank but that look good. Also have you guys heard that Milano (they do all the pro gymnastic/trampoline leotards, Team GB etc etc) are staring a cheer range that will rival GK but be a bit cheaper!?
We got our ones this year from http://www.facebook.com/sebscheerapparel :) A lot of the unis on their facebook are collegiate style but they did the new London City Stars unis and they are absolutely gorgeous! I'm pretty sure they can do any styles and our uniforms are great quality :)

@Kris10boo
i know I have told you this before, but your CP is the cutest and sassiest kiddo I have ever seen. I love the uniform too, especially the meaning behind Carpe Diem. It's such a special tribute to remember him by.

As for deleting all the other comments I disagree. This is a discussion forum. If you only want to look at pictures of new uniforms, they're in the wiki. Anyone who is that concerned about it can post all the pictures from this thread in the wiki and then people can JUST look at pictures. All you have to do is read the comments and look at how many times the same uniforms get posted to see that people aren't reading the whole thread anyway - so no need to worry about the amount of posts. I, for one, thought "No one eats my casserole" was hilarious - and judging from the number of shimmys, it seems so did a LOT of other people. So what if we get sidetracked? We do it on every other thread - no need for this one to be different. I mean seriously...the Fierce Photos thread actually has "Photos" in the title and there are PAGES of fighting about the word "picture" vs. "pictures"! You can read 5 pages in that thread without seeing ONE photo.

Like I said - if you ONLY want to see pics of uni's and not talk then use the wiki. This is for discussion.

OK. Rant over.

Well dang. I had no idea anyone would get so upset over me deleting comments. I don't plan on deleting any recent discussion on the uniforms until they've been there for a while. And as far as the Wiki goes, not even half of the uniforms posted in this thread are even on the Wiki.

I'm all for discussing the uniforms, I don't have a problem with that. I just thought it would make it easier for those who wanted to just browse the photos, to condense the thread down some. I mean there were over 150 pages worth of posts. But if that's going to be a problem, I won't.

Well dang. I had no idea anyone would get so upset over me deleting comments. I don't plan on deleting any recent discussion on the uniforms until they've been there for a while. And as far as the Wiki goes, not even half of the uniforms posted in this thread are even on the Wiki.

I'm all for discussing the uniforms, I don't have a problem with that. I just thought it would make it easier for those who wanted to just browse the photos, to condense the thread down some. I mean there were over 150 pages worth of posts. But if that's going to be a problem, I won't.
some people like to keep there shimmies as well. So it gets old when your post that received a lot of shimmies deleted.

@armycheermom
Thanks, it does look quite a bit better then the old ones. These ones were different because all of are old ones were purple. So we went black this year and I think it looks cool. Thanks for the nice comment!!

I had sent the pic to my mom last night and she said the uniform colors look dull. That's because of the dark room I took the picture in. Here is a better pic of the colors-
c6e4e0c9-eb55-4ef2.jpg

This is when she first put it on before we got it situated so her arms are twisted and I hadn't pulled it down yet but it shows the colors better!!!

vq2t21.jpg

Fury Athletics Front for Senior level 5

2eyb4gy.jpg

Fury Athletics Back (level 5 is the same except a crop top)

20i6xhy.jpg

Fury Athletics full top for mini level 1-senior 3

And before anybody says anything, yes they are that mystique fabric. Yes they are a halter top that is not able to be worn with a normal sports bra. Yes many other teams have a similar style uniform to us and no we did not rip it off of World Cup. And for the record out whole gym loves these uniforms and they look fabulous on the floor:)

Back