All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is the picture just so its here. i hate having to leave a site to look for stuff
185208_10150262665304624_132923074623_7726104_1030691_n.jpg

I spoke to a GK rep about the sublimated uniforms. They told me that GK did that a few years back on gymnastics leo's. They discontinued that style because of the same reason. The detail gets lost from a distance. So sounds like GK has been there and done that already. If there is a GK rep on here, can you elaborate a little more?

The 2012-2013 GK uni's are going to be like nothing we have seen before acoording to the rep I spoke with. It will be something that will be very hard to be copied by all the other companies.

I am a rep for GK. If anyone has any questions in this thread regarding GK, please tag me by hitting the 'at sign' (@) followed by my screen name as I dont get on the boards unless I get a text or something about something juicy. If I dont know the answer, I will make sure I email someone higher up then me to get you an accurate email.

GK did do sublimated things YEARS ago. I wanna say Carter told me it was almost like 7 years ago.

I dont want to bash Varsity. They'll do their thing, we'll do ours. As a representative of GK - I will provide customer service 110% to not only my territory customers, but any GK customer or future GK client. I can boast about how amazing GK is, and why I beleive it's best, as Im sure a Varsity rep could come on here and do for them. I beleive GK is best due to their customer service, no contracts, and overall quality fabrics. Each to their own, but my gym will be in GKs til the day I die!

Back