All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Proud Papa already posted the uniform, but I got a quick snap of my CP in hers yesterday. Sorry the quality is so bad. This is their practice bows and not the competition bows. She just got home form practice in this picture.

IMG_9403.JPG

Glad everyone likes them! I found the cutest picture, my cp! LOL the bow is snap on, they say these are comfy! The arms look INCREDIBLE during motions and the sleeves are very stretchy so stay up well and don't cut off circulation lol. Very well-designed for performing and look great on every single team member!!! My cp is very proud to be able to wear this - only for sr 5. pink/red new gym colors. Have had 2 dress rehearsals and have had no complaints at all by any member/flyer/base. Can't wait to see them on stage!
the uni is gorgeous and so is this girl!!!!!!!

I really like the PCM and Cheer gyms.com uni's! The back of Cheer gyms is really cute and @Audrey :) you look great your uni!! What can I say I am a sucker for a huge orange bow:) I'm looking at you Kentucky Elite.......
Aw thanks! :)
Lol at the Kentucky Elite comment

clauni1.jpg

CLA AXplosion's 2011-2012 uniform :D It's simple but looks great in routines with the stripes on the arms
I like the arms, but I don't like how far down the top comes. And something about the font of the letters. The a just looks awkward since it's lowercase and the other two letters are upper case. But, it does look comfy to wear!

Only issue I have with the CLA uniform is that the skirt rides really high, especially with the length of the top. They might as well have gotten full tops..

Back