All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

312a36d.jpg

got it off of there facebook

This is suuuper cute. I especially like the skirt!

I'm giving you a challenge- For the next few years this uni is in place, I dare you to find a non-cut-out version that isn't boring/has complimentary lines. Plenty of other teams have, but I'm putting you to the test. Dazzle me :p ;)
We really considered it, lol...this is one of about 6 full crop top designs we tried, 2 of which we had samples made before we 86'd the shoulders.

2i2as0k.jpg

On another note the uniforms came in yesterday...the athletes, staff and family are very happy with the final product...I'm sure you guys will see more photos leading up to our showcase next Sunday.

We really considered it, lol...this is one of about 6 full crop top designs we tried, 2 of which we had samples made before we 86'd the shoulders.

2i2as0k.jpg

On another note the uniforms came in yesterday...the athletes, staff and family are very happy with the final product...I'm sure you guys will see more photos leading up to our showcase next Sunday.
i think i like this one better!

2i2as0k.jpg

I like this one so much better.

I like how simple it is, looks clean.
But I couldn't stand wearing a skirt at my belly button. I'd feel like I was wearing a maternity skirt.

haha, yes, it's a college fit skirt. Some girls had issues with their bellyfat popping out when they wore the allstar fit ones.

For instance this one didn't make the cut b/c...

A) The stars and the TOPGUN don't line up and if you do line them up it creates a large area of black that looks odd by itself...which we tried in different color panels and even adding more stars and line.

B) Were really big on continuity...the thin white lines on the shoulder/pit would have been the only ones in the uni, a the rest are bold and thick. Also the gold and white around the shoulder/pit couldn't continue across the sleeve so we thought of it as a broken body line.

LOL my computer is full of unused designs and my closet is full of unused prototypes.

I don't really like CLA's uni. It's a little too clean and the top comes down awkwardly.

I like TG's uni. When is everyone going to realize that Top Gun doesn't give a crap about what anyone says because obviously they keep coming out with uni's that make people mad. This is their style and what they come out with. It isn't like they walk out on the mat and they suck, they are one of the top gyms in the country. They are not going to walk out on the mat in some basic, no cutout, top. It gets quite annoying that this conversation comes up every year.

^^^^^i guess what I don't understand is why do they feel the need to go so over the top when they are such a talented gym. Let the talent speak for itself. I hate watching a team and being so distracted by the uni that I can't concentrate on the skill. But all I have to do is remember last year's to suddenly LOVE this year's uni.

@ElitePanthers. By the way, your avatar is one of my favorites- I love the silhouettes.

Back