All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^^i guess what I don't understand is why do they feel the need to go so over the top when they are such a talented gym. Let the talent speak for itself. I hate watching a team and being so distracted by the uni that I can't concentrate on the skill. But all I have to do is remember last year's to suddenly LOVE this year's uni.

@ElitePanthers. By the way, your avatar is one of my favorites- I love the silhouettes.

If they want to do it I've just learned to let them be different you know? I just enjoy their routines haha.

Thank you! I got it off of tumblr:)

^^^^^i guess what I don't understand is why do they feel the need to go so over the top when they are such a talented gym. Let the talent speak for itself. I hate watching a team and being so distracted by the uni that I can't concentrate on the skill. But all I have to do is remember last year's to suddenly LOVE this year's uni.

@ElitePanthers. By the way, your avatar is one of my favorites- I love the silhouettes.

Not an attack...I just wish every now and then people would take a trip to Miami and see where were from and what we consider "the norm."

Lets see it was a good 75-80 outside today on a holiday which means the majority of Jr and up program was at the beach in a bikini/bra top and shorts/bikini bottoms...lol...

We compete in what we see as trendy and comfortable...our female athletes whether they be a size 0 or a size 10 feel confident and happy that they're a part of something different. Then there's the athletic argument, but if you ever worn one of our uniforms you'd love the unrestricted feeling and guarantee that you'd feel like you can perform anything you'd like. I guess in the end it really needs no justification, it's just always so weird to me that we get the nay says every now and then for our unis when the majority of the industry practices in less, lol.

@Drkilluzionz. Actually, I almost made a comment to the effect of recognizing that there is a very different "culture" (for lack of a better word) in south FL, but I was afraid it might be misunderstood. And I realize I am exceedingly "old school" - I prefer hair in a ponytail, normal make-up, no cut outs, covered shoulders, skirts ( no shorts) that are closer to the waist, no mystique, minimal bling. In other words - most everything that is currently passé - oh, well.

^^^^actually, I almost made a comment to the effect of recognizing that there is a very different "culture" (for lack of a better word) in south FL, but I was afraid it might be misunderstood. And I realize I am exceedingly "old school" - I prefer hair in a ponytail, normal make-up, no cut outs, covered shoulders, skirts ( no shorts) that are closer to the waist, no mystique, minimal bling. In other words - most everything that is currently passé - oh, well.
LOL, I don't know when and where it started but sometimes I feel like I'm a contestant on Project Runway, Sheer Genius and X-Factor trying to put together an entire season of cheerleading.

clauni1.jpg

Recognizing I'm in the minority, I love the lines of this uni. I like the higher waist, it's more flattering to the vast majority of body types and it's a classic top that anyone can feel secure in - win.
yes i totally agree :) that's why the coaches decided to take college fit skirts, not every girl has a six pack or completely flat belly. The girls tried on Allstar skirts, but many of them didn't feel completely comfortable in it. I know the uniforms are very basic and simple, and they're not bedazzled with rhinestones, but it really looks very clean in routines :)

I don't really like CLA's uni. It's a little too clean and the top comes down awkwardly.

I like TG's uni. When is everyone going to realize that Top Gun doesn't give a crap about what anyone says because obviously they keep coming out with uni's that make people mad. This is their style and what they come out with. It isn't like they walk out on the mat and they suck, they are one of the top gyms in the country. They are not going to walk out on the mat in some basic, no cutout, top. It gets quite annoying that this conversation comes up every year.
Agreed.

The only way you will be distracted by this uni in person on the mat is by how BEAUTIFUL it is. The pics don't do it justice AT ALL. The way the gold and white pop with the rhinestones is simply amazing. Cory is correct when he said they took the best parts of the past few unis cause this one tops them all!

GBE- LOVE On of my top 3
PCM- So clean
Galaxy- Pretty much the most beautiful uniform I have ever seen.. I am beyond obsessed.
Cheer Gyms- I just dont like it
Cheer Savannah- So creative and I love it!

yes i totally agree :) that's why the coaches decided to take college fit skirts, not every girl has a six pack or completely flat belly. The girls tried on Allstar skirts, but many of them didn't feel completely comfortable in it. I know the uniforms are very basic and simple, and they're not bedazzled with rhinestones, but it really looks very clean in routines :)

I don't really like half tops that are more like three quarter tops. I think it would look better as a full top. However, I love how clean the uniforms are!

Back