All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is a uniform from AZ All Stars Queens Creek. The AZ All Stars from Tempe were completely different.

correct! the AZ All Stars were different and then once they became 1force they got a new crop top with teal purple and white and black. i was on 1force last year and now am on az power.

Agre
Clogs with the cheer uni?!? One of my girls was walking around at our first competition with moccasins on with her uni and I almost had a heart attack. Needless to say, I don't think it will happen again. Why do they do that? Same with the Uggs...drives me bonkers.
Agree, but at least moccasins are somewhat stylish. Who wears clogs anymore??

335fbkl.jpg
Not a fan of the skirts! I never understand why people design uniforms with a line arching from one side of your butt to the other. It makes that area look a lot wider than it actually is!

I like FCA's more with the brighter colors (Pink Ice, Emeralds) than the darker colors. They definitely pop more off the black

i TRULY hate every WC uni posted
i hate rays skirt, wish it had a v neck, still very athletic and clean looking though
Cheer Athletics WHAT were you thinking
i think California should be everyone uniform role model clean flashy athletic AND functional
FAME Lvl 5s are wearing the new program unis at worlds
i TRULY hate every WC uni posted
i hate rays skirt, wish it had a v neck, still very athletic and clean looking though
Cheer Athletics WHAT were you thinking
i think California should be everyone uniform role model clean flashy athletic AND functional
FAME Lvl 5s are wearing the new program unis at worlds
You have no taste

So not only is ATA gonna destroy large coed, they're gonna do it and look amazing in the process.
Obsessed with those uniforms, but I agree with earlier posts, the skirt could be a bit longer

i think the problem most are having with FCA's is that the lettering for FCA is so incredibly tiny on the older girls where it first perfectly on emerald and pink

I saw the FCA unis in person this past weekend. The brighter colors, like turquoise, pink, etc. definately looked a lot better than the duller colors like sapphires and citrines. I don't really like the front but i wish someone would put up a picture of the back of the top because it is the best part about the uni IMO.

i think the problem most are having with FCA's is that the lettering for FCA is so incredibly tiny on the older girls where it first perfectly on emerald and pink

The FCA almost looks like it is SMALLER on the bigger tops than it is on the smaller ones. It looks like that in the emerald pic where there are lil girls and big girls.

Gotcha! I saw the senior 4 team with what looked like the same uniforms minus the bow. I was really disappointed because I think it makes the uniform what it is.

ETA: I think they need to get Miss Thing main base in the front smaller arm bands!

Also perhaps a wider belt?

Back