All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pretty sure it's a sublimated version of "tye-dye." my bigger issue is actually that the girl on the left has rhinestones underneath the white line on the skirt and all of the other girls have rhinestones on the stripe.. why?

on another note, i do really like this gym's senior 4 uni!! they should all get that one!

fiercenowayyy said:
Galaxy All Stars

I think these would be really cute if the skirt didn't have the black streaks in the red part. Its unfortunately placed IMO.

But the logo is fabulous and I think the fit is really nice!

Back of SC
375241_10150399958558365_581973364_8351743_387766941_n.jpg
I just realized how much this looks like California Bullets Sm Sr 5's uni for worlds

Love galaxy senior 4.. And I really like the SC uni. Yes the shorts could be a big longer but has all the right amount of sass for me.

WELL those are actually only proto types that varsity sent to us. Those are not the REAL uniforms. Those are all fixes that are being made when we send them back. They misplaced the rhinestones...those are not pleats..if you look in person its SUN RAY effects hence the team names "SUNS AND RAYS" . You would need to see the back to understand it better. When we get our completed uniforms we will post a picture. Not sure why these were posted?! We have many different uniform designs for different teams :)

I just realized how much this looks like California Bullets Sm Sr 5's uni for worlds

The silhouette is similar however the details make them very different. The SC uniform has more design on the arms and body where as the Cali uniform is more clean and simple with less patterns/shapes. I honestly wouldn't have even took a second look to make a comparison had you not mentioned it lol.

The fact that I live 20 mins away makes me want to go cheer there for this uniform. I am absolutely in LOVE with it! :)
I wish the logo was a little bigger. But I like the concept, those are tough colors to pull off together.

LMAO!!!! I understand your feelings towards them....but last year our skirts had kids pulling them down every 10 seconds in the routines after toe touches, squatting positions in choreo, etc and it was bloomerfest crotchshots all day. We wanted to try to prevent that again with this design. We were worried about them being loose around the inner legs area and showing stuff so we spoke with varsity and stressed to make them hug inside the legs to hide more. I hope it works. We want to be less is more this year and do less cuts in the uniform. As far as the Letters. Our logo --when it's one straight piece---smooshes the chest and makes for some unflattering shaping. So by splitting them it allowed the top to take more of a natural shape. Thanks so much for the compliments everyone one the uniforms. We are very proud of them. We have a great staff and everyone chipped in on the design. And Katie--thanks for the help. Also----Here comes the dad in me...............If you could help my daughter.....she is in the runnings for Jr Cheerleader of the year for the Cheerleader Magazine. Please vote for her by clicking the the link and like her photo to cast your vote. Thank you all so much. This really means a lot to her.....she gets off the bus everyday and asks if she is winning. LOL There is a youtube link to her video below as well---watch for fun.

Please click on the photo and then click like. Thats the only way to vote. Help Macie win Cheerleader of the year. Thanks!!!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...2904105255.424958.176685290254&type=3&theater

TCLM Junior Cheer Leader of the Year 2011
Macie Dickey- ACX All Stars
Video:
VOTE by clicking "Like" on your favorite individual- their videos are linked below their picture to check out some of their skills!!!
By: The Cheer Leader Magazine

your daughter is adorable! seriously theeee cutest thing ever!

I wish the logo was a little bigger. But I like the concept, those are tough colors to pull off together.
We really wanted to make the logo bigger but the V neck and the point of the A cramp each other....we chose the V neck over the bigger logo. I do agree that logo should be bigger but it was a decision we had to make. :-(

Back