All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

bay state

387671_2845503255595_1199805287_33288248_1936629584_n.jpg

i don't like CJA's just because it's not "them" they're always so clean and sharp and just don't seem like the team to have all those cut outs and bling on their uniform
With the direction that Patty Ann and Angel are taking the program - I think the CJA uniform is PERFECT. They manage to add a few new trends - yet remain classy and give you a little bit of drama in the back. BOOM KACK THE GIRLS ARE BACK!!!

The first thing i though when i saw this... I actually said it out loud "Oh my god... that skirt..."
It actually doesn't bother me at all. And I'm picky with skirts! The skirts look good on everyone. But maybe it's different "fashion", because many teams in Europe have high skirts, but in the US almost no one has. So you guys are not used to see that.

It actually doesn't bother me at all. And I'm picky with skirts! The skirts look good on everyone. But maybe it's different "fashion", because many teams in Europe have high skirts, but in the US almost no one has. So you guys are not used to see that.
The skirts aren't bad at all. It's a college-fit skirt which means that everyone can feel comfortable in it because their tummy isn't hanging out and it still shows a little midriff so that they girls don't feel frumpy in a full length top. Maybe being in a college-fit skirt for 4 years has made me biased, but I think they're clean and classy with a little bit of sass. Plus look how that flyer works that uniform out. Bravo.

I haven't said much about the uniforms this year. I really wanted to get a feel for what they looked like on stage. I wasn't a huge fan of Top Gun's until I saw them this weekend. They fit their gym and they look great on stage! Great job on that pick. I also really like GA Heat. Love their color combination and how they pop on stage. I do have to say that the white on StingRays really looked good agains the floor this weekend. CLEAN and CLASSY...very fitting.

Just thinking this past weekend at our comp..... I was trying to come up with the names of gyms besides ours that wear shorts and crop tops from the tiny teams on up through the older ones. The only other gym I could come up with, based on this thread, was Top Gun. It has become more apparent to me over the past few months that the uniform shorts aren't as common as I believed... any thoughts??

Just thinking this past weekend at our comp..... I was trying to come up with the names of gyms besides ours that wear shorts and crop tops from the tiny teams on up through the older ones. The only other gym I could come up with, based on this thread, was Top Gun. It has become more apparent to me over the past few months that the uniform shorts aren't as common as I believed... any thoughts??

Our gym (we went back to our old gym from last season) wears them also for all teams. All the teams have the same crop top and shorts. But you're right - it doesn't seem like as many teams went to shorts as I thought last season.

Back