All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was really excited to see all the new uniforms for CA but I havn't liked a single one. They've just taken sublimated too a whole new level and not in a good way. They've crammed way too much into them. Ofcourse this doesn't take a way from how amazing all of their teams are, but seriously, the uniforms are just a big no IMO.

I guess I'm in the minority but I completely dislike both of the fierce unis. The level 5 one would actually be perfection for me if they made it a crop top and gave the girls about an inch or two more fabric on their shorts. They're too short, and then everyone saying that the uniform is riding up sounds like the uniform's concept seemed better on paper than in action.

Legacy is one of the first sublimated uniforms that I really like! Actually, I LOVE THEM! They're athletic, the gradient change isn't too drastic, you can wear a normal sports bra, and they're memorable in all the right ways for me. Great Job! :)

I never thought I would say this... But I actually like these. Maybe the perfect hair and pink knee brace helped the cause though.
Omg...rofl! I noticed that right away and was like, "omg how cute is that?!"

I tend to err on the more conservative style w/unis, but like you, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I do actually like them for some reason (although I do agree w/one poster who said something about the tiny girl in the middle....and I'm sure it's like that bc she's so small that in order for her to get one that actually fits, it had to be super small, thus more revealing)

at first glance, I like the fierce level 5 uni. It's cute.
However, I watched a video of the team performing. the side that's not connected to the shorts has a tendency to ride up and expose the breast of the girl cheering...which is really not okay. as a larger-chested girl, i'd definitely have that problem. a crop top would have worked much better.

I didnt notice any malfunctions?
Sidenote: Lil' Miss Pink Immobilizer has a LEGIT hitch kick dub.
And, their pyramid is INSANE GOOD.
AND half of their groups with two bases are only girls. WERRRRKKK

Agreed with the uniform thoughts. A lot of talent. Looking past the music (which is hard) I couldn't get over the transitions. RUNRUNRUN stunts....RUNRUNRUN tumble.....RUNRUNRUNRUN PAUSE.....jumps. Cheer pet peeve of mine.

they just need to be like dragged into 2011 cheerleading. cause it looks like they get left in like 2000.

Ok, just was a picture on facebook of the FIERCE Level 5 uni in action from the competition this weekend and it is a MAJOR No No! The girl posted a picture of her stunt group getting set and all 4 of their bras are hanging out on the bottom left side of the top. One of their girls WHOLE boob is exposed lol

i did see that ......

I honestly think I'll like the boy's version of the Pro uniform better than the girls. That's a first.. especially for all that glitter.

Here's a better view of the Pro Athletics level 5 uniform..
4q5xya.jpg

4q5xya.jpg
I usually love PRO uniforms, but I just can't love this :(. The cut outs and shorts aren't my favorite...and I've always thought 3/4 sleeves look/feel awkward...BUT I haven't seen this uniform in action, maybe that will change my opinion...

4q5xya.jpg
I want to like this but the dark red colour on the shoulders just isn't doing it for me. Maybe I would like it better if it had the it same red as the other places.

I like the mix of socks however...

Reactions: ian

Latest posts

Back