All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not very high quality - but here it is, trinity athletics (on the right).

2s10jlx.jpg
i adore that uni to be honest.

The MT Twisters uniform is very cute. I like the bling on the front and the gym name on the skirt, and am even a fan of the back cut out because it is small and girls can still wear a bra if needed with the uniform! The only concern I would have is that it is difficult with the stretchy white fabric to prevent the "panty line" effect sometimes, more typically with the mini/youth/junior kids. That's not really specific to your uniform however, but is more just to stretchy white fabric in general. Overall thought I think the uniform is in the top 25 percent of uniforms (bottom 25 = crazy uniforms/swimsuits, middle 50 = ok but not a "wow" top 25 = cute).

It's after much consideration that our program has decided to share our uniforms on the board. Plus I am hopeful that less people are viewing this thread than 3 months ago, so hopefully it won't be too brutal. haha. TwistersPride and I spent a ton of time going back and forth on these, and they 10000 times better than our previous uniforms. I hope you love them as much as we do! :)

Additionally, there's one picture with the athlete's arms down so you can see the lines of the sleeves better.
24lt274.jpg

c5edt.jpg

2j0cbpi.jpg

2cd7vhc.jpg

LOVE!!!! This is how you do a full top people!!! I love love love how with the younger girls you have black instead of the shoulder cut outs. I adore uniforms that are majority white, they look FAB on the floor. You were able to do an interesting back, with cut outs, and still enables the girls to wear an appropriate sports bra. I give this uniform two enthusiastic thumbs up!!!!

its better to have a top that is a little long than one that's too short and then rides up and then almost looks like a crop top.
i love these unis- however i wish they tucked them in- i feel like they need to be tucked in - with that said they are very nice and perfect for the kids who look absolutely adorable in them . good job.

The MT Twisters uniform is very cute. I like the bling on the front and the gym name on the skirt, and am even a fan of the back cut out because it is small and girls can still wear a bra if needed with the uniform! The only concern I would have is that it is difficult with the stretchy white fabric to prevent the "panty line" effect sometimes, more typically with the mini/youth/junior kids. That's not really specific to your uniform however, but is more just to stretchy white fabric in general. Overall thought I think the uniform is in the top 25 percent of uniforms (bottom 25 = crazy uniforms/swimsuits, middle 50 = ok but not a "wow" top 25 = cute).

I agree on the panty line thing. These pics were taken in our gym during a program party, so some of those girls didn't even have spankies on. We have found that if they wear boyshort style underwear with spankies then that gets rid of the lines, so that's what they do when they compete.

VTX said:
LOVE Twisters skirt! And I think it's really cute that the different tops match are identical except for the shoulders being filled in on the younger ones. Overall a very nice clean, uniform with just enough individuality to stand out. :)

Thank you! We worked on this uniform design for almost 7 months. We wanted cut outs that accomidated a sports bra, white unis, bling, and clean lines, all while looking athletic. The sublimation is awesome and the uniforms are lined with a thin breathable mesh making them super comfy to compete in. CS Athletics has been awesome to work with... And you cant beat the price :) happy coaches, happy athletes, happy cheer parents!

I like the overall idea of twister unis, but I'd like a lot better if the logo and 'madtown twisters' were switched. &keep the top rhinestoned and the bottom just printed jmo:) Oh i and I <3 the twister on the back &your awesome skirts!

From what i was told by someone influential in the industry, this wouldn't be for the next season, it would probably be a couple seasons away. But i guess if people keep uniforms for 3+ years it would be an issue.

Also, if you give people a warning, maybe everyone will stop doing it and there won't need to be a rule.

aha! i was wondering why my cp's new mini uni is actually something sort of like an overall. it's a dress hat has straps, there is a diamond shaped cut out where the belly is and she wears a long sleeved turtleneck underneath. sorry, not sure what the technical terms are, just trying to describe it the best i can. but now that you say that i guess our gym owner is planning on the rules change???

Back