All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know that ECE has been trying to replace all of the old Celebrity uniforms for the past few seasons, but it really does seem like they are constantly getting a new uniform. Not sure why they didn't just all get replaced at one time. Didn't Medium coed get a new one last season? It was white and had their name on the guys pant leg?!
Yep! Their J5 team got new ones too, and I thought the whole program did too...

405497_109280799195870_100003418513936_5903_446925304_n.jpg

Fame Notorious New Uniforms.....

Hehe first thing I noticed was black shoes?

My coach makes us wear black sneakers because our uniform is all black and our team has black in it. THe owner of that gym cheered on my team last year - could be why. Hate the black sneakers though - no one makes black cheer shoes.

Someone at worlds last year asked us if we were a dance team when we were practicing last year!

Yup, you're right (the top says East Celebrity and the skirts/pants say Elite).
I think it took a couple season for the MA and CT locations to get on the same page in terms of program unis. Something like: the MA location got ECE unis to replace the Celebrity/EE ones, then CT location got all new ECE uniforms to replace their old uniforms after MA had already done it... Or something like that.
All of the old Celebrity and East Elite uniforms have been gone for the past 2 years. Coed5 will now have two uniforms this year, day one and day two. ECE CT got new gym uniforms last year, and ECE MA got new gym uniforms this year. They usually keep their uniforms 2-3 years depending upon the team. I love the new design and the new gym uniform this year!

I don't usually offer a comment related to uniforms, but I just can't bite my tongue any more. The sublimated uniforms look hideous on the floor. We were 4 rows up on the second deck and at that distance they honestly looked like those cheap two-toned kids' action figure pajamas. You can't see the sublimation, you just see blotchy colors. Even close up, they just look blaaah. And some of them are so poorly sublimated they look like they were dropped in a random puddle of bleach.

I have visions of certain un-named uniform companies trying to make more money by selling uniforms made from the cheapest materials possible at the same price you are willing to pay for those with some stitching and detail work. I heard someone comment that they look just like Under Armour. One step closer to full-length tops for everyone.

When a team is on the floor with nice, crisp lines on their uniforms (white/black, white/blue, etc) and some bling catching the light, the visual impression just seems to add to the overall excitement or energy level of the routine. I don't know. Just my opinion.

Back