All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BCA Allstars:
IMG_0454-1.jpg

Info: BCA is a competition company in the UK. They had open try-outs & created what they call an 'allstar' team. They are competing international open coed level 5 at Americheer this weekend. Having seen the routine, I wish to say they do not represent the highest standard the UK has to offer, but I do wish all the athletes the very best and a safe trip.

This has probably been asked a million times, but who does Cheer Athletic's Uniforms? Varsity?

The youth uniforms were done by a new company called "Rebel Athletics" which was a shocker for me. I had no idea until we were at SC Nationals and the company did a fashion show. One of the uniforms featured was the Youth CA uni. Am I right BlueCat?

BCA Allstars:
IMG_0454-1.jpg

Info: BCA is a competition company in the UK. They had open try-outs & created what they call an 'allstar' team. They are competing international open coed level 5 at Americheer this weekend. Having seen the routine, I wish to say they do not represent the highest standard the UK has to offer, but I do wish all the athletes the very best and a safe trip.
It's a little embarrassing that they represent the UK. The athletes have done their best, I question the coaching decisions given the abilities in the squad. I know I choreograph to my athletes strengths and try and hide their weaknesses, it just seams that all their weaknesses are on show, and on show as a representation of the UK, which they're not. I hope they have a fabulous time and a safe trip.

The youth uniforms were done by a new company called "Rebel Athletics" which was a shocker for me. I had no idea until we were at SC Nationals and the company did a fashion show. One of the uniforms featured was the Youth CA uni. Am I right BlueCat?
You are correct.

I posted this in the thread about this weekends competition that ACX went too but so everyone sees it I pasted it from there:

Acx acx acx acx has the prettiest uniforms I've ever seen.
Their arms shine and sparkle so much on the floor they are beautiful. The lettering is very pretty. Even down to the little detail of red around their wrists is perfect like when they tumble you see these flashes of red and when it's synchronized tumbling it looks great. If someone wants to sell me there used uniform after the season id like to own one! Haha

Btw I'd tell y'all this (even though it has nothing to do with uniforms) but I couldn't have ever thought that I'd have as many nice things to say about a gym as I do ACX. Just wow they impressed me and a lot of others so much this weekend in more then one way! They are awesome!

This just made my day!!!

Back