All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Indiana Ultimate Senior level uniform
(Sorry pictures are so big, don't know how to make them smaller)

I'm getting an ice skater vibe from it... And I could do without the rhinestones on the skirts, but I don't hate it. It just feels like it should be worn with nude tights and ice skates to me.

ETA: I like the back, so I feel if they got rid of the skirt front rhinestones and maybe a few less on the arms it would be wonderful.

2ugl5hx.png

i feel like this is mesh done right :cloud9:
I like this one. It's a great example of shorts do be right. Appropriate length and not too low in the waist.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Indiana Ultimate Senior level uniform
(Sorry pictures are so big, don't know how to make them smaller)

The shoulder cutouts make it look like she has severely sloped shoulders.

Side note: why do so many people say "sorry so big"? The pictures never look big to me. I'm usually on my phone or iPad, so maybe the app resizes them...but I don't recall seeing big pics on the website either.

Last edited:
i really liked it when i thought they were from Illinois so it made an "I' and an "L." but they're from indiana. i know its an "I" and "U" for indiana ultimate but it also is il and i just don't know.
Yeah I was thinking that it doesn't look like a "u" at all, I mean I can kind of see it but it's just too much like an "l" when you look at it.

Back