All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_naeu8uZ8ZJ1rtv122o1_250.jpg
tumblr_naeu8uZ8ZJ1rtv122o2_250.jpg
tumblr_naeu8uZ8ZJ1rtv122o3_500.jpg

Full view of Suns' new uniform. I really like them!
The front is so cute, but the back.... BRAS ARE IMPORTANT

Thank you everyone for your comments (good and bad lol) on the new World Cup Suns uniform. This uniform is a prototype and is still a work in progress in regard to fine tuning before it goes into full production for the team to purchase. It was never intended to be shown in this form however due to the Champions League photo shoot today a photo leaked and so we decided to tweet an additional picture. We wanted to give our Suns team member the opportunity to showcase the uniform in the Champions League promos as by the time the event is in full swing we'll already have worn the final version several times.

So YES we do know the WC isn't centered (there was a design restriction) and yes the shorts are slightly see through. They are concerns that have already been addressed. Unfortunately everything that is requested during the design and development process of a uniform doesn't always come out the way you had hoped no matter which company you partner with. Each one has limitations that you have to work around in pursuit of the perfect uniform. We're very happy with the 2nd stage of development and the assistance of Varsity Spirit Fashions. We're also glad that some of you enjoy our new look and we hope to have the final design in the near future for more to enjoy.

Best of luck to all of the programs designing new uniforms for their teams! And may the critics forever be in your favor LMAO.

i wouldn't exactly call it a photo leak since the world cup instagram posted it themselves... do you also plan on designing a bra to go with this uniform? if not, what do you expect the athletes to wear for necessary support?

i wouldn't exactly call it a photo leak since the world cup instagram posted it themselves... do you also plan on designing a bra to go with this uniform? if not, what do you expect the athletes to wear for necessary support?
BUT REALLY THO; WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WC?!?!?!?!?! THEY DO KNOW HOW THE FEMALE ANATOMY WORKS RIGHT?:confused::confused::confused:

They said that it was leaked so they posted a picture themselves. But the second part of your post: YAS. Preach.

oh my gosh yes!!! When I first saw the photo I was confused for a sec because I thought it was her and I was like, "what??? why are you here you're not supossed to be here...." ;)
Pretty sure the girl you're talking about from SSX (with the red hair) will be serving you fierceness on smoed this year (at least I thought I saw that tweet the week after worlds).

The only bra I could see possible with wearing is the sticky cups that are made for backless dresses but I can't imagine that would hold anything up or be supportive enough to be comfortable..
After seeing the back of the uni I take this back (apart from the white shorts bit)

Eta: why are people making it hard to wear bras?!! I feel this uni was designed by a guy or someone with no/ tiny boobs...
But what if the sticky cups don't stay sticky? Instead of weave falling out on the floor, it'll be sticky cups.
There is no possible way to wear a bra with the Suns uniform. At least if the cut out was at the top, not the bottom they could have worn some kind of bra. I don't get the point. The rest of the uniform is beautiful, why ruin it with that stupid cut out?

Actually, I am pretty sure they would be able to wear the backless gk elite bra Appears Backless Bra from GK Elite (I have one for my competition leotard and it worked great! and they could use the halter style or the cross cross. And for the shorts gk elite has these underwear which work great Low Rise High Performance Seamless Brief from GK Elite

Actually, I am pretty sure they would be able to wear the backless gk elite bra Appears Backless Bra from GK Elite (I have one for my competition leotard and it worked great! and they could use the halter style or the cross cross. And for the shorts gk elite has these underwear which work great Low Rise High Performance Seamless Brief from GK Elite
Do you work for GK?

I honestly don't mean to be rude, but this suggestion is just stupid. That bra doesn't even begin to offer the support needed for...anyone who needs support. Including the girl modelling the bra in the link.

Do you work for GK?

I honestly don't mean to be rude, but this suggestion is just stupid. That bra doesn't even begin to offer the support needed for...anyone who needs support. Including the girl modelling the bra in the link.
I doubt they do. The bra doesn't offer support but it's lined in the front so it might help with the problem if it gets a bit nippy in the competition area if you get what I mean.

If I ever had to wear that bra with my uniform I would be done for public indecency!!! It was bad enough enough when I had to uncross the straps of my sports bra to make it look like a normal bra for a comp lets just say that i nearly got a black eye!!

If I ever had to wear that bra with my uniform I would be done for public indecency!!! It was bad enough enough when I had to uncross the straps of my sports bra to make it look like a normal bra for a comp lets just say that i nearly got a black eye!!
right... I don't think I could take two steps in that poor excuse for a "bra" without being incredibly uncomfortable and needing to adjust!

right... I don't think I could take two steps in that poor excuse for a "bra" without being incredibly uncomfortable and needing to adjust!

Sorry for the comment if it makes anyone feel uncomfortable its just I get annoyed with uniform companies making a nightmare for more gifted cheerleader to cheer!
The uniform I had for nationals was great though because even though it was off the shoulder everyone wore a plain black racer back sports bra and it looked part of the uniform and everyone had adequate support

The response was intended to provide clarity and was not a request for uncessary sarcasm. YES the World Cup Instagram did post the pic HOWEVER it was only after the pic had already been tweeted by someone else. Everyone knows that once a pic goes viral there is no control over who reposts it. At that point a decision was made to post an additional pic for viewers to look at but unfortunately it went even further when someone who isn't a coach took it upon themselves to post pics taken in the bathroom at the gym. Had that not been done there would have been no discussion over the back of the uniform (which is still being editing) and what type of undergarments the team is wearing.

Love it or hate that's everyone's personal choice and that's totally ok. However it's a bit much to be overly concerned about undergarments for a uniform that you'll never wear.

Love it or hate that's everyone's personal choice and that's totally ok. However it's a bit much to be overly concerned about undergarments for a uniform that you'll never wear.

not exactly. every gym/team that chooses a uniform that does not allow the use of a supportive bra is setting these girls up for real life health risks in the future. it's important. as a coach, you won't be wearing the uniform either, but you should care about your athletes being properly supported and feeling comfortable.

Back