All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope tog gun doesn't see this and get any ideas....just kidding :)

Please, those teal ones are way too conservative for Top Gun. Theirs would look something like this

tumblr_naiui7TvX81r8j93lo1_400.jpg

More straps, double the dog collars, and nipple paw prints.

Say what you want, I wouldn't expect anyone to understand though. This is Miami fashion. This is the norm for us.

I like this idea. Like if they had a rule that says "uniform top must be able to be worn with regular sports bra or incorporate sports bra into the design" like how some uniforms do. If they can make rules about half tops/full top and bow sizes, they can make rules about sports bras.

I think there should be a rule made that all uniforms should cover a regular sports bra. Just release a picture of a girl with a sports bra drawn on and have a rule saying "Uniforms have to cover this effectively on every girl"

ETA: Or! Since usasf would be more willing to do something if they're making money, release a regulation sports bra that is in various colors. Say that this bra must be worn when competing and so either design a uniform to cover it or incorporate it into the design (please note, I'm a boy and I'm assuming all sports bras are created equal).

Last edited:
Please, those teal ones are way too conservative for Top Gun. Theirs would look something like this

Say what you want, I wouldn't expect anyone to understand though. This is Miami fashion. This is the norm for us.
LMFAO!!!!! This is hysterical!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Indiana Ultimate Senior level uniform
(Sorry pictures are so big, don't know how to make them smaller)

Random, but the logo would be more perfect if the gym were called Illinois Ultimate; IL is the state's abbreviation, and you still get the U-shape.

On a more serious note not sure if these are prototypes for panthers new unis or the real thing. but I keep seeing them all over Instagram.

And then also Vancouver All Stars has new uniforms, I found on Instagram.

That mesh placement... why?

And @Eyes On The Prize good Lord... LMAO! It needs a mouth with fangs (w/ red rhinestone blood drops, why not?), the eyes and nose are already there!

Last edited:
Unfortunately not all sports bras are created equal. They could however have ones that work for different body types so that everyone could have one that works best for them.

Could they make a cheap thin spandex thing an girls could wear their bra of choice underneath it?

The response was intended to provide clarity and was not a request for uncessary sarcasm. YES the World Cup Instagram did post the pic HOWEVER it was only after the pic had already been tweeted by someone else. Everyone knows that once a pic goes viral there is no control over who reposts it. At that point a decision was made to post an additional pic for viewers to look at but unfortunately it went even further when someone who isn't a coach took it upon themselves to post pics taken in the bathroom at the gym. Had that not been done there would have been no discussion over the back of the uniform (which is still being editing) and what type of undergarments the team is wearing.

Love it or hate that's everyone's personal choice and that's totally ok. However it's a bit much to be overly concerned about undergarments for a uniform that you'll never wear.
I'm a little late on responding to this, but I got the pictures from tumblr I'm not like a double agent exposing uniform prototypes

Oh my LAAAAAAWD!!!!....take me higher Jevus! Lol I'm so done with this! All you need is a whip and a peaked cap! Hehehe

Last edited:

I mean if those straps are made out of like a bungee material it might be the most supportive uniform on here...

And it is hot in Miami after all.....
I need a crying smiley face right now.

Back