All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Prototype for Green Bay Fusion Allstars! A lot if back cutouts for my taste, but overall looks really nice!! I'm a fan.
24d57w9.jpg
I don't like the back because the straps are a bit of a distraction, I like the rest of the uniform but wished the shorts were just a wee bit shorter.

Prototype for Green Bay Fusion Allstars! A lot if back cutouts for my taste, but overall looks really nice!! I'm a fan.
24d57w9.jpg

This is why my teachers always get angry when they ask us why we did what we did with a design and we say we don't know. Seriously what purpose does that back serve? Do the athletes on this team get really sweaty shoulder blades that need air?

the bottoms are missing on that leopard spirit uni right? please say yes. because not only would there be zero inseam, but the ombre leopard print happening would just stop abruptly?

and that full top elite uni... someone please tell me what those miscellaneous straps on the back are doing? also, i'd like a better picture because i'm confused. it's like uniform suspenders.

so many questions.

Lol my mom just looked at a uniform at said "did you design this?"
And I said "no"
And she said "Thank goodness because that is a mess! Those rhinestones look like a little kid trying to decorate a Christmas tree!" Hahahah maybe she should get a Fierceboard account...

Back