All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Elite Cheer Sensation
inzfk4.jpg

i love these! absolutely perfect. probably my favorite on this thread!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1409195895.344544.jpg
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1409195995.710143.jpg
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1409196012.494043.jpg
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1409196024.843417.jpg

The design is what parents were presented and voted on to pay 323 for, which also included chevron duffle and a chevron bow.
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1409196121.060587.jpg

The pics are what we received plus some Cheerleader II shoes by Varsity that we have no clue how they ended up ordering. We were supposed to buy our own pair of Varsity Last Pass. Rep has the okay form that the school sponsor one day I guess came in and decided to just place order and switch it up herself. We own this mess of no actual uniform. They can't wear tank for football games, 1, it is camp wear sublimated tank that is a different color than the 100% poly skirt, 2, not in dress code and racer back. 3, it is FL, still 100 and body liners not in anyway. Company says I have the sheet of stuff that was authorized. Great. Not authorized by the kids wearing it or the parents buying it. We authorized that we would buy the design presented to us. Too bad so sad on even buying another shell, won't be in in time. Frustrated and disappointed. They are telling us after conversations with the company today, we will have to just wear a tshirt with the skirt for football and we will just love the bodyliners and the bodyliner and the skirt will be the uniform they compete in!! Wow.

Last edited:
View attachment 595View attachment 596View attachment 597View attachment 598

The design is what parents were presented and voted on to pay 323 for, which also included chevron duffle and a chevron bow.View attachment 599

The pics are what we received plus some Cheerleader II shoes by Varsity that we have no clue how they ended up ordering. We were supposed to buy our own pair of Varsity Last Pass. Rep has the okay form that the school sponsor one day I guess came in and decided to just place order and switch it up herself. We own this mess of no actual uniform. They can't wear tank for football games, 1, it is camp wear sublimated tank that is a different color than the 100% poly skirt, 2, not in dress code and racer back. 3, it is FL, still 100 and body liners not in anyway. Company says I have the sheet of stuff that was authorized. Great. Not authorized by the kids wearing it or the parents buying it. We authorized that we would buy the design presented to us. Too bad so sad on even buying another shell, won't be in in time. Frustrated and disappointed. They are telling us after conversations with the company today, we will have to just wear a tshirt with the skirt for football and we will just love the bodyliners and the bodyliner and the skirt will be the uniform they compete in!! Wow.
So sorry that you're in this situation. Our coach is new this year and asked our rep (who is the same as last year) to order us the same poms we had last year so returners wouldn't have to get new ones. Poms come in for the new girls, they're huge... Twice the size of the ones we have from last year. Too bad, we just have to deal with it this year.
On a positive note we got that duffel too! They are super cute!

View attachment 595View attachment 596View attachment 597View attachment 598

The design is what parents were presented and voted on to pay 323 for, which also included chevron duffle and a chevron bow.View attachment 599

the picture is so pretty though. That's horrible that you were sent this uni and paid for the other pretty one.

ETA: btw that bag is so cute.

i mean, i don't like the uniform, obviously... but where is this camo everyone is talking about? i don't see camo. not that that really improves anything.

I haven't read the rest of this thread yet but I think it's actually Real Tree, which is popular with hunters... Oh my.

Wow... That's harsh. Granted, some Rebel uniforms are a little..uh..out there but they do make many gorgeous ones. And like the poster above said, the Reign uniform was originally Rebel.

It's just an unprofessional passive aggressive dig IMO and not something I would expect from the Maryland program.

ETA: looks like they already took it down.

Last edited:
Back