All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New for Midwest Cheer Elite. Unsure how I feel, I need to see it on a real person first. Curious to what the bottoms look like.
vyaxw7.jpg

I like the back of the uniform and that's about it. The uniform looks to dark for me for some reason.

Also wish the front just said "Midwest" in big letters. The neckline mesh looks kind of awkward -- this is coming from a person who actually likes the mesh trend.

I like the back of the uniform and that's about it. The uniform looks to dark for me for some reason.

Also wish the front just said "Midwest" in big letters. The neckline mesh looks kind of awkward -- this is coming from a person who actually likes the mesh trend.
Or just MCW.

I feel like I'm staring at the athlete's chest far too long for comfort when reading MIDWESTT CHEER ELITE. From the Big M to the big T---too much detail up in there. Awkward. I also think the mannequin's tilting isn't helping things. Too billboardish?

I like the sparkly MW itself (though have doubts about sturdiness) on the back though I'd rather see it on the front. Short and simple. Have a good idea that they might have challenges having this uni look great on their actual athletes, but fingers crossed for them.

The cHocker thing is weird. The mesh also looks weird too. It looks like the mesh is underneath where create an uneven surface. The mesh looks like an after thought and just doesn't fit in from the look do th epic

Pffft. Who needs a bra when they can use duct tape? :-P
I had this one "million ways to wear it" bra with the stupid straps that you can put in like 40 different positions for my uniform this year cause we had this strap on one side and my coach threatened to give us extra conditioning if our bra straps showed at a competition so I wore said bra and I would've rather worn duct tape, I got a really bad rash and a cut on my side from this bra and I'm sure duct tape wouldn't have left that.

was that the one thing she was able to bring? Lol I would have never thought to bring duct tape but of course I would never be on that show. I wouldn't make out day one.
She brought a machete. He brought a huge roll of duct tape and one of the first things he did was make her a bra so that she would be more comfortable. He made her some bottoms too! Good guy. Too bad he ducked out the fifth day. She made it alone the next 16 days.

She brought a machete. He brought a huge roll of duct tape and one of the first things he did was make her a bra so that she would be more comfortable. He made her some bottoms too! Good guy. Too bad he ducked out the fifth day. She made it alone the next 16 days.
lol what was reason he brought the duct tape? I'm afraid he might have brought the wrong item since ducked out early lol

lol what was reason he brought the duct tape? I'm afraid he might have brought the wrong item since ducked out early lol
He left because he decided to use to opportunity to quit smoking and his detox from the cigarettes included being unable to keep any food down. He had found plantains and pineapples too!

The duct tape was used to weave clothing, sleeping mats, and stuff like that more than anything.

Back