All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is the sky uniform a catalog uni? It looks just like the uniform design I saw for a local team, but maybe I'm mixing them up. I know the back cutout a are the exact same though.

Last edited:
SFA looks like a dance team uniform. Uniforms that are one shoulder make me nervous about fitting everyone correctly

Ugh. I wish I'd never seen the back of Sky because the front is so nice!

Here's the backs too

BxmXED_IMAAxJdZ.jpg:large

BxmXED8IAAACAbp.jpg:large

The only things I don't like about this uniform are the parts that are completely unnecessary, aka the random neck straps and back cutouts. Also never been a fan of the belt look. In my own little perfect world they would look something like this (obviously with better photoshop skills than my paint job) and they would be the uniforms sent from heaven lol

2ujmuww.jpg

23vxh68.jpg

The only things I don't like about this uniform are the parts that are completely unnecessary, aka the random neck straps and back cutouts. Also never been a fan of the belt look. In my own little perfect world they would look something like this (obviously with better photoshop skills than my paint job) and they would be the uniforms sent from heaven lol

2ujmuww.jpg

23vxh68.jpg
I actually like the belt (which is weird) because without it, it's more obvious that the angle of the lines on the top and the skirt are not the same. But I love the changes you made to the top!

I actually like the belt (which is weird) because without it, it's more obvious that the angle of the lines on the top and the skirt are not the same. But I love the changes you made to the top!

I'd be okay with it still being a belt I just don't like it when there are names or words on them. They remind me of those flashy belt buckles with the text that scrolls across it, where you awkwardly end up staring at someones crotch to read what it says. To me, "JAGS" being written across it is distracting, it brings all my attention to their lower stomach and away from their beautiful performing faces.

Last edited:
I agree. I dislike belts but I dislike full tops that look like the stomach material was an afterthought even more. That kind of makes it look like a crop someone just threw some black material on the bottom. I like the edited top!

Back