All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spirit Factory program uni

normally when I comment on uniforms, I try my best to be constructive and compliment the things I do like. I got nothing. the whole thing is just a "no" from me. judging by cheer update's heart eyes emoji, I'm alone in this... but I just... I don't know. it looks uncomfortable. the shoulders straps are too far apart/far from the neck for even a one shouldered bra. either go for a one shouldered look or go for a symmetrical neckline. not one thick shoulder, with a random cutout below it and one thin shoulder (which probably somehow, someway, creates more cutouts in the back.) also, it looks like the skirt flipped up mid-tumble pass and got stuck like that.

cali sparkle (?) from instagram:
1z1z56o.png

7cd9e7a92f42b05b066431e498146736.jpg

She looks THRILLED to be in the uniform ;)

(I couldn't see the picture in the app so I thought I'd post it for anyone else that couldn't see it)
Not a fan (and apparently neither is she lol). The one shoulder looks like it ripped and the bottom of the shorts just don't flow with the rest of the uniform. It looks like her black skirt w/ trim is stuck up showing her blue spandex. I wish the white line on the arm continues up under the blue on the neckline.

Looks like sublimated mesh. Does that mean it's made by Rebel? Or are other companies doing that too now?

That's what I was thinking! I've not seen them, but my daughter said her new uniforms will have something like that with the mesh...she referred to it as a "tattoo." Nervous a bit. ;)

That's what I was thinking! I've not seen them, but my daughter said her new uniforms will have something like that with the mesh...she referred to it as a "tattoo." Nervous a bit. ;)

Oh have you guys not seen them yet?! I just got sized the other week and they showed me a picture.

Oh have you guys not seen them yet?! I just got sized the other week and they showed me a picture.

It's not fair! *cry* I've seen the pictures of two they chose from, but only briefly. Jerks. ;) My kid saw it when Katie tried it on and that's it. All about the top secret unis, I guess. (Btw, I guessed you were the person I didn't recognize in the video! Lol!)

It's not fair! *cry* I've seen the pictures of two they chose from, but only briefly. Jerks. ;) My kid saw it when Katie tried it on and that's it. All about the top secret unis, I guess. (Btw, I guessed you were the person I didn't recognize in the video! Lol!)

It was pretty brief for me too because I can't remember if the sleeves are white or nude mesh with green/black sublimation. It'll definitely be one of kind for the NW.

(And I was the one in the purple shirt in the video. I think there are only like 3 girls that aren't associated with REACT on the team so the odds were in your favor :p)

Back