All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Champion Cheer Elite

BmetEWN.jpg

Too many stones in my opinion, and I feel like they copied their stomach design from Premier Athletics original uni with the random strip of mesh, but everything else looks good...nice clean lines!

Champion Cheer Elite

BmetEWN.jpg

Too many stones in my opinion, and I feel like they copied their stomach design from Premier Athletics original uni with the random strip of mesh, but everything else looks good...nice clean lines!
The random strip of mesh is stupid and does nothing for the design. Overall the uniform is nice. I wonder how much more it cost to get a useless strip of mesh rather than having it all just be black fabric.

I've washed the uni on the left cp in my pic in a washing machine -- never lost one AB stone over 3 years. Guess I'm lucky!

I guess. They're just not something you typically would want to throw in the washer and dryer with the rest of your things. They can lose their shine just from knocking around in the wash...even if they don't come off. I wash my daughter's uniforms on the hand wash cycle in a laundry bag and air dry.

I guess. They're just not something you typically would want to throw in the washer and dryer with the rest of your things. They can lose their shine just from knocking around in the wash...even if they don't come off. I wash my daughter's uniforms on the hand wash cycle in a laundry bag and air dry.
I think that's what most people mean by "machine wash" as far as these uniforms go? We had stoned, sublimated unis for the last 2 years and were to not to put them in the washer at all, even on a hand wash cycle. They were strictly to be hand washed and hung to dry. It was a pain but I did it because I need the uniform to last. I don't have a problem hanging to dry, but I would prefer not to have to wash it by hand in the sink.

I think that's what most people mean by "machine wash" as far as these uniforms go? We had stoned, sublimated unis for the last 2 years and were to not to put them in the washer at all, even on a hand wash cycle. They were strictly to be hand washed and hung to dry. It was a pain but I did it because I need the uniform to last. I don't have a problem hanging to dry, but I would prefer not to have to wash it by hand in the sink.
Absolutely. Machine wash on gentle inside out. Line dry. I'd sink wash and roll in a towel to remove excess water before line drying at comps if necessary.

Loving the P. Athletics ! very clean and they look like they fit well
Loving Spirit of Texas !

The CCE uniform would be better if it didnt have so much bling and I am a bling girl I love sparkles but I know when too much is too much ! Otherwise the uniform is great :D

Absolutely. Machine wash on gentle inside out. Line dry. I'd sink wash and roll in a towel to remove excess water before line drying at comps if necessary.
that's how I have always done CP's even at home. I roll it in a towel first then hang to dry.

Back