All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm not a fan of excess sparkles on any uniform, but it is pretty. i don't think i will ever be a fan of skirt rhinestones other than just a waistband outline, so i'd get rid of those and maybe get rid of the pattern sparkles on the arms? i think that'd be a nicer balance, sparkle wise.

it says all teams, all levels so i am guessing lime will be wearing this, too? (fine by me, anything to replace the current nude mesh.) "all teams" also makes me question where the full top version is? that looks like an expensive uniform. if i had to pay all that for my mini athlete and then next year pay again to get a full top, i'd be pissed. guessing they'll probably just slap a liner underneath, but hoping they don't do that. i don't understand why gym switching their whole gyms this season aren't getting full tops. oh well, not my check book, i guess.

This might be the first time I'm not 100% in love with a GBE uniform. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong but I think I like their old one better :/
It is cool to see them in mainly purple though!

Thank you! So much sparkly... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Green Bay Elite Instagram this reminds me: why don't we have an excessive stoning smiley? I think it's necessary for times like these.

I think I love this. Could be just that I'm blinded by all the sparkle but bling makes me think of that old saying... "You can never be too rich or too thin." OR TOO SPARKLY. :cheering:

makes me question where the full top version is? that looks like an expensive uniform. if i had to pay all that for my mini athlete and then next year pay again to get a full top, i'd be pissed. guessing they'll probably just slap a liner underneath, but hoping they don't do that. i don't understand why gym switching their whole gyms this season aren't getting full tops. oh well, not my check book, i guess.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks really pricey. Beautiful, but I'd be super annoyed if I had to shell out hundreds of dollars for a uniform my child could wear for 8 months. I assume they're going to do one of those "We're putting a liner under it next year" things... but I can't imagine how that will work with such a BLINGY uniform. I'm half hoping they're doing that (for the parents' sake) and half hoping they're not (for aesthetics' sake).

According to some of the comments underneath the GBE uniform (naturally, I'm not 100% sure of its reliability), someone said that next season a nude mesh liner would be worn for non-senior teams :confused: I don't understand the insistence of gyms trying to push the limits on the full top rule. It makes no sense.

Latest posts

Back