All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not uniform but Stingrays new backpack!

B0HNq5sIAAAax9a.jpg

I know everyone dislikes sneak peaks but here are two from the new uniform that our Junior 1 & Mini 1 are getting this season (TriStateCheer Tigers). The program will be all wearing them next season. I'm not usually Rebel's biggest fan but after I saw this uniform I am totally boarding the Rebel Athletics train...

inhlom.jpg

awynoy.jpg

*these aren't as CA Cheetahs uniforms from Rebel that you'd assume. There's many aspects and I absolutely LOVE them.

Sorry that they're so big.

This still has a lot of crystals but I don't feel overwhelmed by it at all, it's just enough without going overboard.

1ffx9p4.jpg

g6dhXMM.jpg

Now that I've seen so many leotard full tops I'm really not liking the fact that this is not tucked in the skirt...

I want this. Like... WANT. I want one to just wear around the house with a tiara. I think this one is my favorite in this whole thread.

I've decided that I dislike when the full top is tucked in and there's a thick band on the skirt. Maybe I'm crazy but I just like it better when the band is thinner.

I also don't like the wide band, seems like a lot of teams are using them now, I also don't care for full tops made to look like crops. Hope that makes sense...

Sorry if I missed this being posted, but I was looking at Rebel's Instagram and saw this and didn't remember it being discussed.
m99km0.jpg

Latest posts

Back