All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pro Athletics Lady Pros
10403435_10204221386788520_5362330970374477290_n.jpg

I know this isn't the real thing but the word PROS not being in the middle of the uniform and being closer to the right is making me feel funny.
Plzzz for my sanity someone tell me its supposed to be in the middle? The point on the neckline should hit between the R and the O. Stickler for symmetry here:oops:

I know this isn't the real thing but the word PROS not being in the middle of the uniform and being closer to the right is making me feel funny.
Plzzz for my sanity someone tell me its supposed to be in the middle? The point on the neckline should hit between the R and the O. Stickler for symmetry here:oops:
Wouldn't it look funny then because the "lady" would be in her armpit? I think they centered the whole design rather then the PROS portion. Or I could be nuts...

21cf12bff76cd9804726511b8d7d485e_zps985a9dd4.jpg

New winner for most rhinestones.....
no.... no no no no no no no. no. :banghead: CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THIS CRAZY RHINESTONE THING?!?! and the shorts are so plain compared to the top.... it looks like the rhinestone fairy threw up... less is more people!!
ETA: That sounded kind of mean. It was the flyer in me imagining the scratches I would have everywhere....
This would be prettier without the basically polka dot stomach and maybe only rhinestones on or around the name.

Wouldn't it look funny then because the "lady" would be in her armpit? I think they centered the whole design rather then the PROS portion. Or I could be nuts...
Yes agree that looks like what they've done and there's nothing wrong with that, just my mild ocd/symmetry obsession begs for it to be straight down the middle!
Especially since the word pros will typically be seen before lady.

80e608a684461cb73c6d27b9d5b7a9b8.jpg

Our boys uniform

And not the best picture but so you can see the back and side
276171f2af3e2c390f0883a5e19b1b95.jpg

They have the same bling on the front as the girls they just don't have the bling that covers the girls arms and the mesh lol

There is till one more boys uniform that goes with the white level 5 uniform but it is not complete so hopefully by next comp they will have it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This uniform makes my heart happy. If only the skirt were 3 inches longer!

80e608a684461cb73c6d27b9d5b7a9b8.jpg

Our boys uniform

And not the best picture but so you can see the back and side
276171f2af3e2c390f0883a5e19b1b95.jpg

They have the same bling on the front as the girls they just don't have the bling that covers the girls arms and the mesh lol

There is till one more boys uniform that goes with the white level 5 uniform but it is not complete so hopefully by next comp they will have it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both uniforms are perfect. I actually love the mesh on the white one, makes it really unique!

I almost wish there wasn't the white stars on the sleeves (for the girls black uni as well) but I LOVE these. I think it's the colors... Whatever it is, their uniforms look great!

I think it's the colors! I don't recall seeing a uniform in those colors that I haven't loved #merica

I just hope no one accepts that as a challenge and tries to prove me wrong!!

Back