All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the Elite uni!!!! ;)

I love the ECE uni and CC Champs is gorgeous! Not really liking the heart but I will wait for a better pic.

The Express uni is clean and athletic, not my favorite but a decent design that fits both a crop top and full top style.

6okah0.jpg

California Pride. I actually really like these and as much as people don't like strappy backs, I feel like you could easily find a sports bra to fit
This seems VERY low cut in the front. Wish it were on a human for a better perception of it

I was watching the CMA's. One of the performers was wearing a dress with skin colored mesh down both sides of the dress. Yikes it looked weird. Hopefully the mesh trend doesn't head in that direction.
Lilly Aldredge? (Not sure if I spelled that right) But when she announced the Female Vocalist of the Year she was wearin a dress with sides of mesh. The neckline above the bust was mesh too

All this bra talk makes me glad that i'm stuck in the itty bitty titty committee.... No bra, three bras, sports bra... I'm good! :D

Lucky!! I was so happy when I found out that the team I was on for nationals required all girls to buy their own racer back sports bra for under our uniforms as the straps showed but it looked like it was part of the uniform and looked smart

Back