All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1zx7e6p.jpg

Longhorn Cheer Athletics. From the looks of it, the straps are actually part of a sports bra that was customized with the uniform
The designer of this uniform has never watched Project Runway and learned the importance of self editing.

I believe this girl is actually on the boards because I've seen this posted by her before.

ETA: whoops someone else said that at the same time

I'm not sure who it is, I cropped out her face - I only posted it to illustrate the necessity that uniforms are designed so that athletes can wear proper undergarments under them and have proper support and can focus on the competition without worrying about something like this happening.

I like the solid arms of Connect Cheer NW's better- just way too much mesh with LCA...... Personally I would be scared that my cp would snag the mesh her first time to wear it and it would rip. I am grateful that cp's gym did mesh before mesh was cool and learned from it and we haven't had it since and won't have it this year LOL (now watch that I've said this cp's uniform will be head to toe mesh........:p)

Last edited:
Nope. The straps are just straps. Another team Connect Cheer NW has this exact uniform just in Blue and White (got them last year). Only difference is they don't have the mesh sleeves.

Oh. Well I feel like that would be a good way to be able to wear a sports bra under uniforms with cuts that don't allow for normal sports bras. Have any teams done this? (I know one team has but I am totally blanking on who, FAME maybe?)

Back