All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2u9prbs.jpg

23t11dc.jpg

sorry if the images turn out weirdly...this is my first time uploading pictures
yes, we (NCE) got these last year but i couldn't find a picture of them anywhere on the site
oh and that's me haha don't worry. if it wasn't, i would've covered the face :)
these are made by Rebel and were designed by one of the coaches at the gym. they're super comfortable and I actually don't mind this mesh (obviously, i'm biased)
It makes me SO happy that people like our uniform. Can't wait to see Venus this weekend:)

Tell me if this was already posted (didnt see it tho)
Top Gun Orlando IAG5
2vxk5n6.jpg

eta: im really feeling OCD with the GK symbol on one of the wrists but not the other....
Ohhhhh! :-D Like!! Normally not a fan of 'backless' styles etc, BUT this one is well done IMO. Like the simple athletic racer back - doesn't look like it belongs on a night club dress or ice rink. Question though - confused on BRA? Assuming some type of support is built in to the uniform? because for the life of me I can't figure out how even a strapless would work under this?

Ohhhhh! :-D Like!! Normally not a fan of 'backless' styles etc, BUT this one is well done IMO. Like the simple athletic racer back - doesn't look like it belongs on a night club dress or ice rink. Question though - confused on BRA? Assuming some type of support is built in to the uniform? because for the life of me I can't figure out how even a strapless would work under this?
Shhhhhhh we don't mention the b-r-a word here on TG uniforms. It tends to bring out the b-r-a brigade.

*Negative ratings aren't bad, just means you can wear your hater shades mores often*

Back