All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On closer inspection, I'm pretty sure all of the new FCA unis except Onyx have mesh on the bottoms...

Yup, I see undies. That is not okay. Who thought that was okay?

Really, you might as well order your next uniform from Fredrick's of Hollywood. I am done with this sport.

Eta it might be lined.. Or they all have the same underwear. Either way it's still not okay

Just because someone has an opinion that doesn't match what the designer made, that doesn't mean they're rude. Like I said, Gold has an awesome uniform. However, the other two do have aspects that look cheap. It's not that those of us who don't like the uniform are trying to be rude, just saying our opinion.

No I agree with you but "cheap" is an offensive word.

Less expensive is better choice.

FCA

jqnpki.jpg
Is that mesh on the shorts above the diamonds? :jawdrop:

cheap and less expensive mean the exact same thing....:confused:

Cheap usually has connotations of poorly made/poor quality on top of less expensive. Marketing 101 - one of the first things they teach you is to NEVER say something is cheaper if you're trying to sell it. Less expensive just sounds better.

FWIW, I think you were right anyway. The diamond does look sort of cheap, but I can see why they were offended. However, they should spend a few minutes in this thread...cheap is a pretty minor offense, compared to some of the things said about other uniforms!

@FierceIsTheName The CuMedia is under the CU umbrella, but staffed by someone other than CU. As far as the criticism and backlash...if someone didn't like my uniform, so be it. If someone called it cheap, I'd be offended. And then I'd probably get sassy, but more likely sarcastic cause that's just how I am.

@FierceIsTheName The CuMedia is under the CU umbrella, but staffed by someone other than CU. As far as the criticism and backlash...if someone didn't like my uniform, so be it. If someone called it cheap, I'd be offended. And then I'd probably get sassy, but more likely sarcastic cause that's just how I am.
I called the diamond cheap. I also stated that i liked the uniform. My account was reported because of it

I called the diamond cheap. I also stated that i liked the uniform. My account was reported because of it
First you said the Diamond was ugly, then you amended it to cheap cause you thought that was a better word. All I'm saying is that if it was MY uniform, I'd be insulted. If you had said you like the uni, but aren't a fan of the Diamond I doubt you would've gotten any grief at all. It's all in the wording. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not every opinion needs to be shared.

As for your account being reported, there's overzealous people out there.

For the record, I agree. I don't like the diamond, it looks cheesy, plus I'm just not a fan of chokers. The rest of the uniform is okay. But, I wouldn't have posted that on Twitter. People are sensitive, and if someone called your uniform ugly, you wouldn't like it and might react to it. And just with how much cheer drama goes down on twitter...
You can totally post your opinion, but not everyone is gonna like it and people will react and overreact. And it goes the same for whoever was bashing you, they should maybe realize that not everyone is going to love their uniform. I would keep your uniform comments to the fierce board where people can usually take a comment with a grain of salt.
This is why I don't tweet!

Back