All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The problem is she's really busty (she's a D) so she needs something really supportive. I'm on the lookout for a really supportive sports bra that she can wear under her uniform

That's so hard to find. I was busty and I typically just wore 2 bras (which, looking back, is kind of ridiculous). You can also sometimes try wearing a size smaller so you're a little more "compressed."

This one does not look any more supportive but its a different design:
Augusta Encore Reversible Sports Bra | girls got game volleyball

And this one looks kind of promising:
cheerbackspot's save of Angel by Victorias Secret Sport Bra - Victoria's Secret Sport - Victoria's Secret on Wanelo

Twinkles get their new uniforms tonight, We have only seen prototypes, and lots of changes were made since then. Be prepared for sromach mesh and a more athletic look. I'll post a pic if we are allowed to. I can say this...Im going to miss the old unis so much!!
That old Twinkles uniform was so perfect and fitting of the team (quite similar to CA Panthers/Cheetahs sublimated ones), I'll miss it too. I'm excited to see the new one though! Will all WC teams (like Suns, Gemini, Moonbeams, and the Genesis and Phoenix programs) all have their new uniforms for showcase? Or will only some have come in by this weekend? Anyway, I'm hoping to attend kick-off and can't wait to see what WC is bringing to the table this year!

Not sure but it looks like the full tops come with skirts and the crop tops have shorts.

2LOk4hI.png

The front is kinda the direction I want cheer uniforms to go, more towards Leotards without losing their obvious "cheer" looks. I like the idea that gymnastics, acro, rythmic, and cheer all start getting put in a more similar category by the public and I think looking the part would help. Plus they make us look VERY athletic.

Backs a mess.

Back