All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2abdfcc649c05b4eb2dc9797edf61e03.jpg
Just saw these tweeted. Said they are the new star athletics new senior uni
:shimmy:

What's with all the belly button piercings?? Is this a new trend or am I late to the party and only now noticing how so many many girls have them? I mean how can it be safe to practice let alone compete with belly rings in? If be so afraid of it catching on something/someone
I'm just catching up again.
1. Some of these uniforms are burning holes into my retina. I have just recovered from the lace mesh.
2. FSU uni is perfection
3. No joke anyone in our gym that didn't have a belly ring.. Got one at summit last year (13 and over. ) our gym requires they be out or taped during any practice. We have a strict no jewelry policy. They usually take them out during comps but have see a few tape them.

I know you don't have a girl on the team but do you know what the pattern on the back part of the uniform is? The racer back part.
It's actually lace. Totally didn't realize that until I was right on top of it. And I'm not a fan of lace but this one is understated so I actually dig it quite a lot.

@12stepCheermom You probably had to sell a house to buy all those uniforms in last 2 years :D

otherwise I love Royalcats uniforms. One of my favorite this season and I saw in Instagram they are small coed now? is that true?

@12stepCheermom You probably had to sell a house to buy all those uniforms in last 2 years :D

otherwise I love Royalcats uniforms. One of my favorite this season and I saw in Instagram they are small coed now? is that true?
You speak the truth. We're only waiting for ReignCats uniforms to be delivered now.

And yes, Royalcats went small coed a week ago. Shifted some athletes to ReignCats and are still rechoreographing the routine. Hopefully they'll have a finished routine tonight...their first competition is in 10 days.

Okay I'm beyond done with open shoulder uniforms. I swear 80% of uniforms this season have open shoulders. I may be the only one that dislikes this now though. Just too many for me.
It's annoying to me aswell, like what's the point in having holes in the uniform right over your shoulders?

LOVE Star Athletics! Clean, athletic, with a little bit of bling.
This is what all gyms should be leaning towards.
Your gym has always done uniforms right. I think I have loved every one you have had in the (near) decade my kids have been cheering!

Back