All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

5xiljn.jpg
A high school where I'm from has that top, but a full top in their colours and I hate it. Theirs also has both shoulders bare. It looks like it was torn or something.
Eta:
ka22l0.jpg

I love Victoria Secret but won't buy any of their sweatpants because they all say PINK on the butt! [emoji15] I'm sorry but I think it's weird to see Mom's wearing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I HAVE TWO PAIR!!!! LOL! But I only wear them around the house. I have a pink pair that say Love, I think. And a green pair that say Pink, which I find ironic. I bought them on clearance or something. But they are so comfy for around the house.

Now I'm going to take a picture of me wearing them and send it to you! hee hee hee

OMG I HAVE TWO PAIR!!!! LOL! But I only wear them around the house. I have a pink pair that say Love, I think. And a green pair that say Pink, which I find ironic. I bought them on clearance or something. But they are so comfy for around the house.

Now I'm going to take a picture of me wearing them and send it to you! hee hee hee

lol, I better not see you wearing them at the next comp! [emoji33]

A high school where I'm from has that top, but a full top in their colours and I hate it. Theirs also has both shoulders bare. It looks like it was torn or something.
Eta:
ka22l0.jpg
I've always hated it with the shoulder filled in lol. But then again, I've never been a huge fan of this particular uniform style. Do you have a pic with it cut out from the front?

ETA: all the straps on the back looks dumb, unnecessary, and confusing to put on.

I've always hated it with the shoulder filled in lol. But then again, I've never been a huge fan of this particular uniform style. Do you have a pic with it cut out from the front?

ETA: all the straps on the back looks dumb, unnecessary, and confusing to put on.

xe27ub.jpg

The fact that they're wearing black sport bras makes it worse I think, and it's driving me nuts that different girls sports bras are different widths.

xe27ub.jpg

The fact that they're wearing black sport bras makes it worse I think, and it's driving me nuts that different girls sports bras are different widths.
Get rid of the sports bras and I think I like it better with the cutouts lol. But something is weird about the neckline. Like it wants to be symmetrical but it's slightly off lol

Back