All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

646546b3f9bfeed6c7157d81261a4c0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel's stoning is so sloppily done it drives me crazy. And what is with them and these thick bands at the bottom of all of their tops? Not a fan.
I guess thats the price you have to pay considering their uniforms cost less than the other big name companies.

We heard chatter that the Charlotte ReignCat uniforms were complementary to the Panthers ones (which sent our girls over the moon being LAG (restricted of course)). But I'm seeing some of those similarities here. Can't wait to see the rest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the three uniforms will have a kind of theme if that makes sense. Like the first one was the practical and athletic one, this is the showy and flashy one, and the third will be a mix. Since they're basically a walking ad for Rebel, I'm thinking that they want to show off the different kinds of uniforms that they can make? Just my thoughts and I could be completely wrong!

Well I hope nobody on Panthers needs any kind of bra.
Believe me, I'm not by any means resigning from the bra brigade, but they could put a bra under the wide band and if it peeked up a bit, I doubt it would be a huge problem with the logo and straps. And the fact that they're onstage and pretty far away (I assume, anyway) also would help with that

Back