All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's pretty, but I'm not a fan of the halter top or the amount of rhinestones.

Can we chill this year? (I'm speaking to every gym when I say that.)

Ok this is BEAUTIFUL! Though I would prefer to see a (significantly) longer plain black skirt with a metallic silver stripe at the waist... anyway I'm in love with the bow.

Last edited:

What happened to the pretty Spirit look-a-like neckline that I was going to buy and wear around my house because it was so pretty? :(

I like the uniform, love the front a lot. I feel like however I have no idea what state that is and I atleast know it's Carolina by the front but don't know if it's south or north. Lol
Also I'm biased ...but I feel like state symbols only work for certain states like Texas, Cali, Florida and a few others that the shape of a state is so well known. Yes in school I labeled all states correctly but if I had to draw states I could only freehand the shape of several.

Don't hate me y'all I just really felt clueless when I saw the back.

However I think making it smaller will help and the bling where you're located is a super cute idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it works BECAUSE they aren't from one of those big, well known states. Kind of like repping for the less well know "cheer states", although SC has made a name for itself with Carolina in the past and ACX and Rockstar presently. And it works with the name of the gym, Carolina. It would be odd to have a team whose name was unrelated to the state and then a giant state shape on the back.

What happened to the pretty Spirit look-a-like neckline that I was going to buy and wear around my house because it was so pretty? :(
Exactly what I was thinking. This neckline looks strange to me and the back is so low that makes the underarm area look saggy and awkward. The rest of the uniform ,however, is very nice!

Ok this is BEAUTIFUL! Though I would prefer to see a (significantly) longer plain black skirt with a metallic silver stripe at the waist... anyway I'm in love with the bow.

Okay the other Jersey Pride one was a million times better... I guess it was a prototype? :( This is still better than their current one, but I'm just picturing how uncomfortable that back would be... yuck.
The Delmarva one is very nice!

Okay the other Jersey Pride one was a million times better... I guess it was a prototype? :( This is still better than their current one, but I'm just picturing how uncomfortable that back would be... yuck.
The Delmarva one is very nice!
Yes! I couldn't believe that people were complaining about the absence of rhinestones (read the comments below the picture).

The design and style of Delmarva is really nice but I can't get over the holographic looking material. It looks so cheap to me:/

Wait. People are really out here unable to recognize the shape of South Carolina?

My feelings are so hurt

We're shaped like a slice of pie y'all. A triangle

I could see if it we were like Colorado or Wyoming.

-_______-

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I couldn't decide if that was surprising to me because I lived there for 22 years or if it's really that ambiguous of a state.

I couldn't decide if that was surprising to me because I lived there for 22 years or if it's really that ambiguous of a state.

I don't think it's that South Carolina is particularly difficult to identify. I think as a general rule, most Americans could not identify even half of the states by their free-standing shape alone. Especially States that they've never been to, lived near, or really needed to think about. Before I moved to Chicago, I'd have been hard pressed to identify most of the Midwestern states on a map, let alone free-standing.

I don't think it's that South Carolina is particularly difficult to identify. I think as a general rule, most Americans could not identify even half of the states by their free-standing shape alone. Especially States that they've never been to, lived near, or really needed to think about. Before I moved to Chicago, I'd have been hard pressed to identify most of the Midwestern states on a map, let alone free-standing.

I think my problem would lie with the New England states. They're all kinda smushed in there.

Back