All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

USC Excaliburs, junior level 5 from Sweden

IMG_5573-1024x1024.jpg
This is gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USC Excaliburs: I can find nothing wrong with that uni. It is PERFECT. The coloring, fading, font, lack of cutouts and mesh, bra friendly, and it looks GREAT. :cloud9: Thank you Sweden. American gyms (not all, but most) need to take notes!! I wish we'd see more uniforms like that!!

Serious question: Why are folks debuting new crop tops for teams that will HAVE to be full top next season?

The uniform gets like, a half season of use.
The lites tops aren't new. By the time the rule kicks in they'll be two years old so they'll probably just get new unis that work with those shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what the swedish rules says about unis.

Contestants in divisions youth and junior may not wear clothing that shows any stomach/torso. For small top is considered to show the belly (that is, it does not matter if the model is not supposed to show your stomach.) Stomach/back/side should be covered by the suit when the contestants standing still with his arms down by hand. The back should be covered from an imaginary line bra straps down. The front of the torso should be covered from an imaginary line halfway between the armpit and neck and down

Skincolored and transparent materials can only be used on parts of the body that are allowed to be exposed (no mesh stomaches)

Senior teams who choose maximum exposure of the back must have covered front and vice versa. It is thus not allowed with exposure of the lower line around the body in height with hip bones, while the front neither cover midriff ore the area above armpit. This means that the contestants must not be to exposed. A top can never be as small as for exampel a bra.

these are rules i think the us gyms could have to. sorry if it is hard to understand. had to use a translating program since the swedis rules are hard to translate.

Does that look like maternity paneling under the stomach mesh to anyone else?

That uni is now ruined for me now. I thought it was sorta awkward, especially for that age group; but now I can't forget that....hmmm..

This is what the swedish rules says about unis.

Contestants in divisions youth and junior may not wear clothing that shows any stomach/torso. For small top is considered to show the belly (that is, it does not matter if the model is not supposed to show your stomach.) Stomach/back/side should be covered by the suit when the contestants standing still with his arms down by hand. The back should be covered from an imaginary line bra straps down. The front of the torso should be covered from an imaginary line halfway between the armpit and neck and down

Skincolored and transparent materials can only be used on parts of the body that are allowed to be exposed (no mesh stomaches)

Senior teams who choose maximum exposure of the back must have covered front and vice versa. It is thus not allowed with exposure of the lower line around the body in height with hip bones, while the front neither cover midriff ore the area above armpit. This means that the contestants must not be to exposed. A top can never be as small as for exampel a bra.

these are rules i think the us gyms could have to. sorry if it is hard to understand. had to use a translating program since the swedis rules are hard to translate.
I love how direct these rules are. American designers, take note please.

Ooof, don't quote me on that. I'm not a member of the WC program, so I have no official news on that. I do know that WC keeps their uniforms for a few years though, so I don't see them buying a uniform for only one year. That's where the white leo assumption came from.

only the shorts are new. this is season 2 for the top, so I'd see them just getting a new uniform next season instead of adding a leo. Though, they are usually a 3 season per uniform kind of gym, so we'll see.

Back