All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also, I still hate sneak peeks. Especially when it's a close up of a letter that looks the same as your current uni.
I liked that, up until Panthers last uniform, Cheer Athletics hadn't done any sneak peeks. It made me hopeful that the trend was over but it seems to be as alive as stomach mesh. Which should also stop being a thing.

I agree with this especially when the sneak isn't even a 'fun' sneak...the only thing we know is that the letter A in blingy shiny silver will appear and frankly, coming from cA that isn't a stretch.

As for it, I'm pretty sure we all know there is some association to CA---why they don't just cop to it is a mystery.

I hope these aren't real
2hhd5kh.jpg

1z5m98w.jpg

This can not be real life, right?

Last edited:
nono I've always known you are! thats why i wouldn't question you seeing it :) i said "they" because I'm honestly still not sure if I'm talking to a boy or girl.. "they" is just easier.. hahah oops
I assumed once "they" was a he and got corrected that it's a she lol and she must be affiliated with the gym if she saw the whole uniform. Which we all assumed anyway because she's drinking the smoed koolaid harddddd. Which is no big deal because I sip on that md twisters drank but I'm not always defensive over people not like F5 lol

is this you confirming you're affiliated with the gym?
no, i was going along with eddies joke "preview" picture

I assumed once "they" was a he and got corrected that it's a she lol and she must be affiliated with the gym if she saw the whole uniform. Which we all assumed anyway because she's drinking the smoed koolaid harddddd. Which is no big deal because I sip on that md twisters drank but I'm not always defensive over people not like F5 lol

i never said i was or he or a she.

p.s. i never had a problem with people not liking them, i always adressed/questioned the rumors being stated as fact

p.s.s. stop gossiping about people

;)

Last edited:
Also, I still hate sneak peeks. Especially when it's a close up of a letter that looks the same as your current uni.
I liked that, up until Panthers last uniform, Cheer Athletics hadn't done any sneak peeks. It made me hopeful that the trend was over but it seems to be as alive as stomach mesh. Which should also stop being a thing.

At least gyms aren't asking for a bazillion followers on their facebook/twitter/instagram for sneak peeks anymore. And most sneak peeks actually show enough of the uniform to get a feel for it, not a one inch piece of fabric in the dominant gym color.

I agree with this especially when the sneak isn't even a 'fun' sneak...the only thing we know is that the letter A in blingy shiny silver will appear and frankly, coming from cA that isn't a stretch.

As for it, I'm pretty sure we all know there is some association to CA---why they don't just cop to it is a mystery.

This can not be real life, right?

At least they're BRAwesome... I know. That was bad...:oops:

Back