All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Smoed

So did they put $450 into the tops and use the extra $50 to fasten a bottom? There's zero cohesion between the two pieces. And I'm absolutely beside myself that people were comparing these to F5. The disrespect lol.
Yeah I see nothing similar besides sparkle. In that case, these remind me of every all star uniform made in the last 3 years.

f910c13a006f0c3adb7f859fe34b77a6.jpg

I don't hate them but I just loved their old ones so much more. I'm wondering what this "accessory" they're talking about is.

ETA: the one thing I really dislike is the Cali symbol thing on the neckline. It's so small and it looks silly poking out over the top. However there are no high socks so I'm happy.

I think I would like it with a white skirt...? Maybe not... something about it doesn't look right to me...

I'm team bra brigade but I can't help but love the back on this! Finally a Cali uniform I like this season! Love these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ignorant male here but isn't there a bra low enough that would work?

**why won't you message me back?**

I don't hate them but I just loved their old ones so much more. I'm wondering what this "accessory" they're talking about is.

ETA: the one thing I really dislike is the Cali symbol thing on the neckline. It's so small and it looks silly poking out over the top. However there are no high socks so I'm happy.
I actually really like the Cali symbol on the top, I think it's a cute sneaky little extra feature. Those sleeves look like they'd hurt if you rubbed up against them. I bet they are blinding on the stage from all that sparkle. I'm ehh about them.

Ignorant male here but isn't there a bra low enough that would work?

**why won't you message me back?**
Probably but it must be annoying to have to go out and search for a special bra.
ETA: and you'd have to find someway to hide the straps if you don't get a clear strapped one.

The design is just plain unflattering. The weird sparkle going on is the unflattering part - the triangle thing coming into the side of the uniform. I like the symbol on the boys - I think on the girls I would also like it, but it gets lost with all the sparkle. If it wasn't rhinestoned all the way to the symbol it would stand out more.
I really like the skirt
Eta: that's MESH?? Cutting it a little close don't you think? No thank you.

I love their old uniforms.

Last edited:
Back