All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not trying to be dramatic, but joking around about predators is by no means funny or something that I think is cool to talk about in such a lighthearted way, especially when there's kids on here. @HeresAThought gave you an easy out of the conversation but you decided to continue it in an even grosser way.
I am a little confused as to how I was offered an "easy out" of the predator conversation by the person who brought up the predator topic in the first place. But nonetheless, apologies if you or anyone else were upset by comment!

I'm not trying to be dramatic, but joking around about predators is by no means funny or something that I think is cool to talk about in such a lighthearted way, especially when there's kids on here. @HeresAThought gave you an easy out of the conversation but you decided to continue it in an even grosser way.
I am a little confused as to how I was offered an "easy out" of the predator conversation by the person who brought up the predator topic in the first place. But nonetheless, apologies if you or anyone else were upset by comment!

I actually for a second thought she was being sarcastic... I had to read this like 4 times. I know when I was a kid I made these same kind of jokes so I dont see a problem with it.

When I was in middle school/high school I always told my friend I would have _____'s babies.. Kids aren't as innocent as we think these days. Her comment is harmless.

Also, your avatar is Paris Hilton.. Ill leave it at that.

I actually for a second thought she was being sarcastic... I had to read this like 4 times. I know when I was a kid I made these same kind of jokes so I dont see a problem with it.

When I was in middle school/high school I always told my friend I would have _____'s babies.. Kids aren't as innocent as we think these days. Her comment is harmless.

Also, your avatar is Paris Hilton.. Ill leave it at that.

i'll just throw a few random show titles in there that teenagers watch these days ''16 an pregnant'' ''The Bachelor''...so much for the innocent kids . (I'm going to be a teacher so i've experienced a few things already)

I didn't see anything offensive in that comment either, it was clearly just a joke, and i'm sure if kids can watch the shows mentioned above they can take that joke too

Last edited:
Tri state cheer

23iyyko.jpg

....I mean I guess. Maybe it's because I've known Katie in real life for years now that I don't think it's this serious....but sometimes If something offends you a pm is the best route and not ab n attempt at a public chastising

....I mean I guess. Maybe it's because I've known Katie in real life for years now that I don't think it's this serious....but sometimes If something offends you a pm is the best route and not ab n attempt at a public chastising
I was going to add that. We're friends and can joke about stuff. I obviously don't want anyone to prey on me. And also there wouldn't be any hunting necessary on his part, so it's all a moo point. You know, like a cow's opinion. :cow:

And now BACK TO DA UNIS

Last edited:
There is no point to
the exposed shoulders.

Well, maybe not in Illinois, but most other states' shoulders need very specific ventilation :cool:

Just as long as it's not another peekaboo chest cut-out, I'm good today.

Last edited:
I was going to add that. We're friends and can joke about stuff. I obviously don't want anyone to prey on me. And also there wouldn't be any hunting necessary on his part, so it's all a moo point. You know, like a cow's opinion. :cow:

And now BACK TO DA UNIS
:chestbump: for the Friends reference

Omg ... I feel like my daughter has rubbed off on me but I seriously don't see the comparison between the TG uniforms and the synergy ones. The synergy ones actually look horrible.
The top gun ones do not even look like that.

a104fb718bcad5531b7e7b10198d961a.jpg

But the black ones yall are referring to actually have sides .. The synergy ones don't which is why yall are saying it looks like a wedgie. The black tg one has removable straps on the stomach so they are completely different in my opinion. Yall can have your opinion about that but I wanted to point out they aren't close to the same thing.

They also look good on the floor unlike the ones in the action shots of synergy.

Having your sides out and most of your stomach except for the V shape material is definitely way more tacky... Although I don't think the TG ones are tacky at all but that's my opinion. So carry on...

Omg ... I feel like my daughter has rubbed off on me but I seriously don't see the comparison between the TG uniforms and the synergy ones. The synergy ones actually look horrible.
The top gun ones do not even look like that.

a104fb718bcad5531b7e7b10198d961a.jpg

But the black ones yall are referring to actually have sides .. The synergy ones don't which is why yall are saying it looks like a wedgie. The black tg one has removable straps on the stomach so they are completely different in my opinion. Yall can have your opinion about that but I wanted to point out they aren't close to the same thing.

They also look good on the floor unlike the ones in the action shots of synergy.

Having your sides out and most of your stomach except for the V shape material is definitely way more tacky... Although I don't think the TG ones are tacky at all but that's my opinion. So carry on...

I'm sorry, but that black TG uni screams "I am a dominatrix." It doesn't matter if it has sides...I put it in the same category as the Synergy uni. The "would never grace my 12 year old's body" category.

I'm sorry, but that black TG uni screams "I am a dominatrix." It doesn't matter if it has sides...I put it in the same category as the Synergy uni. The "would never grace my 12 year old's body" category.
I think a big difference for me is the TG ones were for an open team with older kids, the synergy ones appear to be on much younger kids.
I know I'm in the minority that has loved every one of TG's uniforms, but I don't like the Synergy one at all.

I think a big difference for me is the TG ones were for an open team with older kids, the synergy ones appear to be on much younger kids.
I know I'm in the minority that has loved every one of TG's uniforms, but I don't like the Synergy one at all.
This.

Also, I've always felt like it was the straps around the abdominal region that made it appear a little "too much" for people. Without the straps and voilà:
tumblr_n13vmiuvAW1rnwku1o1_500.jpg

I wonder whether they'll be keeping any of their uniforms from last season..... I guess we'll find out at Cheersport.

The Synergy one doesn't really look like a TG one but it does look like the Flyers Allstars? One from worlds. It was pink and black. I would upload a pic but my phone is being dumb.

Latest posts

Back