All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

B8vOKh8CYAEDLGf.jpg

yikes....
I actually like it better not completely covered in stones. I'm sure the competition floor was beautiful and sparkly after they went.

This isn't good for Varsity. I'm sure they'll fix it ASAP with a big name team, but not good for their quality image.

B8vOKh8CYAEDLGf.jpg

yikes....

I just don't understand why they didn't use a solid black fabric? if you wanted the entire arm covered in stones anyway, mesh wasn't necessary. I am sure some would fall off the fabric, too, but it adheres much better (comparing to WCSS - they have had these patterned stones on solid fabric for ~3 seasons and still look good. of course, stars' isn't in such a high volume area as the ARMS. cheerleaders don't need their arms for anything important like catching other humans, anyway.) It would also be WAYYYY more comfortable for the athletes to have something a little thicker between their skin and all of those stones.

I mean this could be from multiple things. Either they fell off due to conact, or she didnt wash this uniform correctly at all. Either way stones arent always reliable on mesh. We should all know that but i even continue to add stones to mesh on uniforms lol

Someone from Desert Storm that I follow has posted a picture of Madi from Smoes (figure saying a minors name is okay since the youtube show :p) and her uniform appears to have a lot of stones missing too. In the pic Madi's right arm is only visible in the picture so I am only assuming that its not her in the above picture posted here since that's a left arm. So that's (based on assumptions) 2 cases of stoneless smoed.

I am interested to know Varsity's response to this, I have heard of peoples stones falling off but never this quickly and on such a large scale?

Back