All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New for OO5. Love the tribute to the 2010(?) uniforms
tumblr_njh3y6sJcF1s417ruo1_540.jpg
tumblr_lvt8ta00dX1qdrtdto1_500.gif

Maryland is probably NOT purchased. Under Armor is a company founded and run by a Maryland grad. Would not surprise me at all if these were provided. And Under Armor (Armour?) will always have their logo prominent!! I like the look, though! And I hate the High-Waisted style of most college unis, so yay for belly buttons! ;)
Yup, UA provides the uniforms for their cheerleading teams. My university has them as well. The girls rave about them.

ETA: At least that's my understanding.

Maryland is probably NOT purchased. Under Armor is a company founded and run by a Maryland grad. Would not surprise me at all if these were provided. And Under Armor (Armour?) will always have their logo prominent!! I like the look, though! And I hate the High-Waisted style of most college unis, so yay for belly buttons! ;)

While I can understand why the logo is so prominent on the Maryland uniform if they are sponsored, the ones in the catalogue are not. That was what I was speaking to. I completely understand if they are sponsored them having the logo right in the middle of the chest, but for a team who purchases to have to have the logo so visible, is a distraction. In my opinion.

Speaking of collegiate uniforms, I would like your opinions on this: some Boarders have mentioned that they would like to see Allstar cheer uniforms take on a more athletic look. Check out the video below. It's Acro/tumbling. The girls seemed comfortable, never pulled on their shorts, we're able to stunt/tumble/jump and danced well. Would something like this work for Allstar? Why? or Why not? What would you change to make it work? Or is it just a big "No"?

A high school near us just debuted a uniform that is very similar to an A&T type look. I love it.

Sonic Elite's prep team uniforms! totally jealous that they got shorts and we have skirts. I like these a lot.
56628140d2877f62ee7d2a7166957a2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back