All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

[
947c7fd64410891dbf1bebf2968ec17b.jpg
I think I love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually really like these even though they have a unnessesary cutout but still. Theyre pretty!

b2ad6b8f4f5cf7ee67c694b5c94cfc63.jpg
so I guess the sleeves are partially mesh and THE MAJORITY OF THE BACK IS COVERED

I dont know why, but this picture reminded me of an iceskating show I saw around Christmas. I can just imagine them all skating in circles on a funky song while they sing along.

947c7fd64410891dbf1bebf2968ec17b.jpg
I think I love them

It looks like that black section w/ the cutout ripped away from the rest of the uniform. Not a fan. Also not sure why they got another new one since their "old" ones literally just turned a year old.

SE - I really liked the black one so I think they should have kept it. this would be okay without the cutouts. they just look like the uniform was made with poor craftsmanship. i don't even get why the cut outs are there? but the x-man rhinestone pattern detail is a cool element.

Spirit - I don't understand the random mesh because it's such a weird chunk of fabric that is mesh. but it has the same rhinestone details as the solid fabric so why couldn't it just stay solid fabric?

I love the rhinestone detailing on the sleeves and skirt of SE but I agree the cut out is weird.

I think SOT is beautiful and I even love the little bit of mesh on the sleeve. I suppose it just gives it a little something extra, at least the whole uni isn't covered in mesh like some :)

Back