All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uniforms for my gym's senior level 6 and senior level 3 team!

fullsizerender-33_551954992a6b2214842b83ab.jpg

fullsizerender-34_5519549b9606ee4dcbcd2478.jpg

The girls' tops in the bottom picture are gorgeous. That's an example of sublimation looking simple, tasteful and super effective.
Agreed! Just wish the skirts had a bit more length but other than that I love them. (Bottom pic)

I think what I love so much about this top is the way that POWER is outlined in white. It makes it stand out so well without being blingy or some sort of crazy font. Not to mention the sublimation in the forearms is beautifully faded out and just perfectly executed .

I like these, but I'm confused as to what's going on with the back view..? Is it a skort, with stripes that don't go all the way down? Or a skirt that's too short, with her spandex showing?

I like these, but I'm confused as to what's going on with the back view..? Is it a skort, with stripes that don't go all the way down? Or a skirt that's too short, with her spandex showing?
It's a skirt. She had to wear a uniform one size too small because an alternate had to wear her uniform. :) We kind of took this pic in a hurry - realized afterwards that maybe she shouldn't have been the one showing the back of the uniform lol!

Back